Report NEP-RMG-2019-09-02This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-RMG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sander Barendse & Erik Kole & Dick van Dijk, 2019. "Backtesting Value-at-Risk and Expected Shortfall in the Presence of Estimation Error," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-058/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jingyuan Wang & Yang Zhang & Ke Tang & Junjie Wu & Zhang Xiong, 2019. "AlphaStock: A Buying-Winners-and-Selling-Losers Investment Strategy using Interpretable Deep Reinforcement Attention Networks," Papers 1908.02646, arXiv.org.
- Xiao,Tim, 2019. "Incremental Risk Charge Methodology," EconStor Preprints 201810, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Stefania Albanesi & Domonkos F. Vamossy, 2019. "Predicting Consumer Default: A Deep Learning Approach," NBER Working Papers 26165, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agnieszka Borowska & Lennart Hoogerheide & Siem Jan Koopman & Herman van Dijk, 2019. "Partially Censored Posterior for Robust and Efficient Risk Evaluation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-057/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mavrakana, Christina & Psillaki, Maria, 2019. "Do board structure and compensation matter for bank stability and bank performance? Evidence from European banks," MPRA Paper 95776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Besma Hkiri & Juncal Cunado & Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta, 2019. "Time-Varying Relationship between Conventional and Unconventional Monetary Policies and Risk Aversion: International Evidence from Time- and Frequency-Domains," Working Papers 201965, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Lotfi Boudabsa & Damir Filipović, 2019. "Machine Learning With Kernels for Portfolio Valuation and Risk Management," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 19-34, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Mariano Max Croce & Thien T. Nguyen & Steve Raymond, 2019. "Persistent Government Debt and Aggregate Risk Distribution," NBER Working Papers 26177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bago, Jean-Louis & Souratié, Wamadini M. & Ouédraogo, Moussa & Ouédraogo, Ernest & Dembélé, Alou, 2019. "Financial Bubbles : New Evidence from South Africa’s Stock Market," MPRA Paper 95685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olkhov, Victor, 2019. "Methods of Economic Theory: Variables, Transactions and Expectations as Functions of Risks," MPRA Paper 95628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillaume Ouellet Leblanc & Maxime Leboeuf, 2019. "Bridging Canadian Business Lending and Market-Based Risk Measures," Staff Analytical Notes 2019-26, Bank of Canada.
- Schuknecht, Ludger, 2019. "Fiscal-financial vulnerabilities," SAFE White Paper Series 62, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Enno Mammen & Jens Perch Nielsen & Michael Scholz & Stefan Sperlich, 2019. "Conditional variance forecasts for long-term stock returns," Graz Economics Papers 2019-08, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- N. Meade & J. E. Beasley & C. J. Adcock, 2019. "Quantitative portfolio selection: using density forecasting to find consistent portfolios," Papers 1908.08442, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2020.
- Sakai Ando, 2019. "International Financial Connection and Stock Return Comovement," IMF Working Papers 19/181, International Monetary Fund.
- Christian Bayer & Blanka Horvath & Aitor Muguruza & Benjamin Stemper & Mehdi Tomas, 2019. "On deep calibration of (rough) stochastic volatility models," Papers 1908.08806, arXiv.org.
- C. A. Valle & J. E. Beasley, 2019. "A nonlinear optimisation model for constructing minimal drawdown portfolios," Papers 1908.08684, arXiv.org.
- Jang, Youngsoo & Lee, Soyoung, 2019. "A Generalized Endogenous Grid Method for Models with the Option to Default," MPRA Paper 95721, University Library of Munich, Germany.