Census Bureau Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
Department of Commerce
Government of the United States
RePEc:edi:cengvus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Friesen, Jane & Harris, Benjamin Cerf & Woodcock, Simon D., 2013. "Open Enrolment and Student Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 7642, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Catherine Buffington & Benjamin Cerf & Christina Jones & Bruce A. Weinberg, 2016. "STEM Training and Early Career Outcomes of Female and Male Graduate Students: Evidence from UMETRICS Data Linked to the 2010 Census," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(5), pages 333-338, May.
- Benjamin Cerf, 2016. "Sexual Orientation, Income, and Stress at Work," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 546-575, October.
- Jennifer Alix-Garcia & Benjamin Cerf Harris, 2014. "Inequality, Community Participation, and the Allocation of Collective Profits," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 285-308, July.
- B Harris, 1999. "Computing in Planning: Professional and Institutional Requirements," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 26(3), pages 321-331, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Catherine Buffington & Benjamin Cerf & Christina Jones & Bruce A. Weinberg, 2016.
"STEM Training and Early Career Outcomes of Female and Male Graduate Students: Evidence from UMETRICS Data Linked to the 2010 Census,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(5), pages 333-338, May.
- Shulamit Kahn & Donna Ginther, 2017. "Women and STEM," NBER Working Papers 23525, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B Harris, 1999.
"Computing in Planning: Professional and Institutional Requirements,"
Environment and Planning B,
, vol. 26(3), pages 321-331, June.
- Georgia Pozoukidou, 2006. "Planning Support Systems' Application Bottlenecks," ERSA conference papers ersa06p769, European Regional Science Association.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Benjamin Cerf should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.