Department of Economics Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States)
University of Pittsburgh
4S01 W.W. Posvar hall, 230 Bouquet St, Pittsburgh, PA 15260
RePEc:edi:depghus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Louphou COULIBALY, 2018. "Monetary Policy in Sudden Stop-Prone Economies," Cahiers de recherche 06-2018, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Louphou Coulibaly & Javier Bianchi & Julien Bengui, 2016. "Optimal Safety Nets," 2016 Meeting Papers 1571, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Julien Bengui & Javier Bianchi & Louphou Coulibaly, 2016.
"Financial Safety Nets,"
NBER Working Papers
22594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Louphou COULIBALY, 2018.
"Monetary Policy in Sudden Stop-Prone Economies,"
Cahiers de recherche
06-2018, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Ogrokhina, Olena & Rodriguez, Cesar M., 2019. "The effect of inflation targeting and financial openness on currency composition of sovereign international debt," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 1-18.
- Alessandro Rebucci & Chang Ma, 2019. "Capital Controls: A Survey of the New Literature," NBER Working Papers 26558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (5) 2016-09-04 2016-09-18 2018-06-18 2018-08-20 2019-10-14. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (5) 2016-09-04 2016-09-18 2018-06-18 2018-08-20 2019-10-14. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (3) 2018-06-18 2018-08-20 2019-10-14. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (3) 2018-06-18 2018-08-20 2019-10-14. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2016-09-04
- NEP-SOG: Sociology of Economics (1) 2016-09-18
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Louphou Coulibaly should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.