School of Economics and Finance Brisbane, Australia
Queensland University of Technology
GPO Box 2434, BRISBANE QLD 4001
RePEc:edi:sequtau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ziv Chinzara & Radhika Lahiri & En Te chen, 2012. "Financial Globalisation and Sectoral Reallocation of Capital in South Africa," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 286, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Chen, En-Te & Gray, Stephen & Nowland, John, 2012. "Multiple founders and firm value," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 398-415.
- Chen, En-Te (John) & Clements, Adam, 2007. "S&P 500 implied volatility and monetary policy announcements," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 227-232, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ziv Chinzara & Radhika Lahiri & En Te chen, 2012.
"Financial Globalisation and Sectoral Reallocation of Capital in South Africa,"
School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series
286, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Zivanemoyo Chinzara & Radhika Lahiri & En Te Chen, 2017. "Financial liberalization and sectoral reallocation of capital in South Africa," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 309-356, February.
- Chen, En-Te (John) & Clements, Adam, 2007.
"S&P 500 implied volatility and monetary policy announcements,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 227-232, December.
- Bentes, Sonia R. & Menezes, Rui, 2013. "On the predictability of realized volatility using feasible GLS," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 58-66.
- López, Raquel, 2015. "Do stylized facts of equity-based volatility indices apply to fixed-income volatility indices? Evidence from the US Treasury market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 292-303.
- Kevin Krieger & Nathan Mauck & Denghui Chen, 2012. "VIX changes and derivative returns on FOMC meeting days," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 26(3), pages 315-331, September.
- N. Baba & Y. Sakurai, 2011. "Predicting regime switches in the VIX index with macroeconomic variables," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(15), pages 1415-1419.
- Krieger, Kevin & Mauck, Nathan & Vasquez, Joseph, 2014.
"Comparing U.S. and European Market Volatility Responses to Interest Rate Policy Announcements,"
52959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krieger, Kevin & Mauck, Nathan & Vazquez, Joseph, 2015. "Comparing U.S. and European market volatility responses to interest rate policy announcements," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 127-136.
- Rosa, Carlo, 2011. "Words that shake traders," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 915-934.
- Julia Darby & Graeme Roy, 2017. "Political uncertainty and stock market volatility: new evidence from the 2014 Scottish Independence Referendum," Working Papers 1706, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- ERER, Elif & ERER, Deniz, 2017. "Long Memory In Turkish Stock Market And Effects Of Central Banks’ Announcements," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 21(3), pages 6-18.
- Muhammad Ishfaq & Zhang Bi Qiong & Syed Mehmood Raza Shah, 2017. "Global Macroeconomic Announcements and Foreign Exchange Implied Volatility," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(5), pages 119-127.
- Imlak Shaikh & Puja Padhi, 2013. "RBI’s Monetary Policy and Macroeconomic Announcements: Impact on S&P CNX Nifty VIX," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 19(4), pages 445-460, March.
- Onan, Mustafa & Salih, Aslihan & Yasar, Burze, 2014. "Impact of macroeconomic announcements on implied volatility slope of SPX options and VIX," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 454-462.
- Smales, Lee A., 2015. "Better the devil you know: The influence of political incumbency on Australian financial market uncertainty," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 59-74.
- Markellos, Raphael N. & Psychoyios, Dimitris, 2018. "Interest rate volatility and risk management: Evidence from CBOE Treasury options," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 190-202.
- Chen, Yu-Lun & Tsai, Wei-Che, 2017. "Determinants of price discovery in the VIX futures market," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 59-73.
- Bentes, Sónia R., 2015. "A comparative analysis of the predictive power of implied volatility indices and GARCH forecasted volatility," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 424(C), pages 105-112.
- Gospodinov, Nikolay & Jamali, Ibrahim, 2012. "The effects of Federal funds rate surprises on S&P 500 volatility and volatility risk premium," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 497-510.
- Bentes, Sonia R & Menezes, Rui, 2012. "On the predictive power of implied volatility indexes: A comparative analysis with GARCH forecasted volatility," MPRA Paper 42193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Smales, Lee A., 2014. "Political uncertainty and financial market uncertainty in an Australian context," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 415-435.
- Gonul Colak, 2012. "IPO characteristics of index firms," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(12), pages 1134-1159, October.
- Fernandez-Perez, Adrian & Frijns, Bart & Tourani-Rad, Alireza, 2017. "When no news is good news – The decrease in investor fear after the FOMC announcement," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 187-199.
- Jian Zhang & Lee W. Sanning & Sherrill Shaffer, 2010. "Market Efficiency Test in the VIX Futures Market," CAMA Working Papers 2010-08, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jyothi Chittineni,, 2017. "Regime switching behavior of Indian VIX and its time dependent correlation with select developed economies," Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center, vol. 13(5), pages 666-675, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, En-Te Chen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.