EconomiX Nanterre, France
Université Paris-Nanterre (Paris X)
200 Avenue de la République, Bât. G - 92001 Nanterre Cedex
RePEc:edi:modemfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Lesly Cassin, 2020. "The effects of migration and pollution on cognitive skills in Caribbean economies: a theoretical analysis," Working Papers 2019.03, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Lesly Cassin, 2018. "The eﬀects of migration and pollution externality on cognitive skills in Caribbean economies: a Theoretical analysis," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-30, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Zouhair Aït Benhamou & Lesly Cassin, 2018. "The effects of migration and remittances on development and capital in Caribbean Small Island Developing States," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-41, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Paul Codani & Lesly Cassin & Marc Petit & Yannick Perez, 2017. "Increasing Power System Reserve Capacities by changing the reserve market design: the case of Electric Vehicle fleets," Post-Print hal-01660260, HAL.
- Paul Codani & Lesly Cassin & Marc Petit & Yannick Perez, 2017. "Increasing Power System Reserve Capacities by changing the reserve market design: the case of Electric Vehicle fleets," Post-Print hal-01660259, HAL.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lesly Cassin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.