Report NEP-GRO-2018-11-19This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- FURUKAWA Yuichi & Tat-kei LAI & SATO Kenji, 2018. "Novelty-Seeking Traits and Innovation," Discussion papers 18073, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Murat Iyigun & Jared Rubin & Avner Seror, 2018. "A Theory of Cultural Revivals," Working Papers 18-14, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Daniel Montolio & Ana Tur-Prats, 2018. "Long-Lasting Social Capital and its Impact on Economic Development: The Legacy of the Commons," Working Papers XREAP2018-8, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2018.
- Bonick, Matthew & Farfán-Vallespín, Antonio, 2018. "The reversal of fortune, extractive institutions and the historical roots of racism," The Constitutional Economics Network Working Papers 06-2018, University of Freiburg, Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory.
- Hélène Latzer & Kiminori Matsuyama & Mathieu Parenti, 2018. "The market Size Effect in Endogenous Growth Reconsidered," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 18032, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Atulan Guha, 2018. "Sectoral Structure of Indian Growth: Could Kaldor Explain It?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 8209711, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Krueger, Dirk & Ludwig, Alexander, 2018. "Optimal Taxes on Capital in the OLG Model with Uninsurable Idiosyncratic Income Risk," MEA discussion paper series 201802, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Zouhair Aït Benhamou & Lesly Cassin, 2018. "The effects of migration and remittances on development and capital in Caribbean Small Island Developing States," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-41, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Xiao Jiang & Chau Nguyen, 2018. "A Revisit to the Forgotten Debate after Half-Century: Balanced Versus Unbalanced Growth," Working Papers 1817, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Martín Cicowiez & Agustín Filippo & Sebastián Katz, 2018. "Long Run Growth in Haiti," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0238, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Dirk Krueger & Alexander Ludwig, 2018. "Optimal Taxes on Capital in the OLG Model with Uninsurable Idiosyncratic Income Risk," PIER Working Paper Archive 18-004, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 09 Feb 2018.
- António Santos & João Amador, 2018. "Thirty Years of Economic Growth in Africa," Working Papers w201820, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.