Banque de FranceParis, France
B.P. 140-01 75049 Paris Cedex 01
RePEc:edi:bdfgvfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- B. Castelletti-Font & P. Clerc & M. Lemoine, 2017. "Should euro area countries cut taxes on labour or capital in order to boost their growth?," Working papers 634, Banque de France.
- M. Ben Salem & B. Castelletti-Font, 2016. "Which combination of fiscal and external imbalances to determine the long-run dynamics of sovereign bond yields?," Working papers 606, Banque de France.
- Barbara Castelletti, 2013. "How Redistributive is Fiscal Policy in Latin America?: The Case of Chile and Mexico," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 318, OECD Publishing.
- Barbara Castelletti, 2008. "La fiscalité en Amérique latine : Quelle est l'importance de la richesse et des inégalités ?," Centre de développement de l'OCDE - Repères 79, OECD Publishing.
- Barbara Castelletti, 2008. "Taxes in Latin America: Do Wealth and Inequality Matter?," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 79, OECD Publishing.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- M. Ben Salem & B. Castelletti-Font, 2016.
"Which combination of fiscal and external imbalances to determine the long-run dynamics of sovereign bond yields?,"
606, Banque de France.
- Mélika Ben Salem & Barbara Castelletti Font, 2017. "Determinants of sovereign bond yields: the role of fiscal and external imbalances," Rue de la Banque, Banque de France, issue 53, december.
- Barbara Castelletti, 2013.
"How Redistributive is Fiscal Policy in Latin America?: The Case of Chile and Mexico,"
OECD Development Centre Working Papers
318, OECD Publishing.
- Sandra Martinez-Aguilar & Alan Fuchs & Eduardo Ortiz-Juarez & Giselle Del Carmen, 2017.
"The Impact of Fiscal Policy on Inequality and Poverty in Chile,"
Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series
46, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Martinez Aguilar,Sandra Natalia & Fuchs Tarlovsky,Alan & Ortiz-Juarez,Eduardo & Del Carmen Hasbun,Giselle Eugenia, 2017. "The impact of fiscal policy on inequality and poverty in Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7939, The World Bank.
- Antón, Arturo & Boyd, Roy & Elizondo, Alejandra & Ibarrarán, María Eugenia, 2016. "Universal social insurance for Mexico: Modeling of a financing scheme," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 838-850.
- Sandra Martinez-Aguilar & Alan Fuchs & Eduardo Ortiz-Juarez & Giselle Del Carmen, 2017. "The Impact of Fiscal Policy on Inequality and Poverty in Chile," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 46, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Barbara Castelletti, 2008.
"Taxes in Latin America: Do Wealth and Inequality Matter?,"
OECD Development Centre Policy Insights
79, OECD Publishing.
- Larissa Batrancea & Ana Maria Roux Valentini Coelho Cesar & Ramona-Anca Nichita, 2014. "Unearthing The Purports Of Trust In Authorities And Power Of Authorities In The Latin American Tax Climate," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 119-126, June.
- Martínez-Vázquez, Jorge & Vulovic, Violeta, 2011.
"Tax structure in Latin America: its impact on the real economy and compliance,"
Research Department working papers
224, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & VIoleta Vulovic, 2011. "Tax Structure in Latin America: Its Impact on the Real Economy and Compliance," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1122, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (3) 2009-01-17 2013-08-10 2017-07-16
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (2) 2016-11-13 2017-07-16
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2016-11-13 2017-07-16
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2009-01-17
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2013-08-10
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2017-07-16
- NEP-LAM: Central & South America (1) 2013-08-10
- NEP-LTV: Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty (1) 2013-08-10
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2009-01-17
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Barbara Castelletti should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.