Report NEP-DGE-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lilia Cavallari & Federico Etro, 2017. "Demand, Markups and the Business Cycle. Bayesian Estimation and Quantitative Analysis in Closed and Open Economies," Working Papers 2017:09, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Gasteiger, Emanuel & Prettner, Klaus, 2017. "A note on automation, stagnation, and the implications of a robot tax," Discussion Papers 2017/17, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Ji Zhang & Jing Cynthia Wu, 2017. "A shadow rate New Keynesian model," 2017 Meeting Papers 11, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Haroon Mumtaz & Konstantinos Theodoridis, 2017. "Fiscal policy shocks and stock prices in the United States," Working Papers 178117307, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Richard H. Clarida, 2017. "The Global Factor in Neutral Policy Rates: Some Implications for Exchange Rates, Monetary Policy, and Policy Coordination," NBER Working Papers 23562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephane Auray & Aurelien Eyquem & Paul Gomme, 2017. "Ramsey-optimal Tax Reforms and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics," Working Papers 17002, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Zainab IFTIKHAR & Anna ZAHARIEVA, 2017. "General Equilibrium Effects of Immigration in Germany: Search and Matching Approach," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2017008, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Gilbert Mbara & Ryszard Kokoszczynski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2017. "Striking a balance: optimal tax policy with labor market duality," GRAPE Working Papers 16, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Yoichi Gokan, 2017. "Do Consumption Externalities Correspond to the Indivisible Tax Rates on Consumpiton?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1041, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Stephane Auray & Aurelien Eyquem & Paul Gomme, 2017. "Debt Hangover in the Aftermath of the Great Recession," Working Papers 17001, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Stefano Fasani, 2017. "Long-run Unemployment and Macroeconomic Volatility," CEIS Research Paper 408, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 10 Jul 2017.
- Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2017. "Political (in)stability of social security reform," GRAPE Working Papers 14, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Peter Haan & Victoria Prowse, 2017. "Optimal Social Assistance and Umemployment Insurance in a Life-Cycle Model of Family Labor Supply and Savings," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1294, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Di Tella, 2017. "Optimal Regulation of Financial Intermediaries," 2017 Meeting Papers 28, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Philipp Kirchner & Benjamin Schwanebeck, 2017. "Optimal Unconventional Monetary Policy in the Face of Shadow Banking," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201725, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Chaoran Chen, 2017. "Technology Adoption, Capital Deepening, and International Productivity Differences," 2017 Meeting Papers 9, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bianchi, Francesco & Nicolï¿½, Giovanni, 2017. "A Generalized Approach to Indeterminacy in Linear Rational Expectations Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 12130, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- B. Castelletti-Font & P. Clerc & M. Lemoine, 2017. "Should euro area countries cut taxes on labour or capital in order to boost their growth?," Working papers 634, Banque de France.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Fang Yang & Margherita Borella, 2017. "The Aggregate Implications of Gender and Marriage," 2017 Meeting Papers 46, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fabrice Tourre, 2017. "A Macro-Finance Approach to Sovereign Debt Spreads and Returns," 2017 Meeting Papers 13, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Aloysius Siow & Eric Mak, 2017. "Occupational Choice and Matching in the Labor Market," 2017 Meeting Papers 30, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2017. "Productivity, Taxes, and Hours Worked in Spain: 1970-2015," Staff Report 550, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Chen Lian, 2017. "Forward Guidance without Common Knowledge," 2017 Meeting Papers 89, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jingong Huang, 2017. "Technology Network Innovation and Distribution," 2017 Meeting Papers 24, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eric Sims & Andre Kurmann, 2017. "Revisions in Utilization-Adjusted TFP and Robust Identification of News Shocks," 2017 Meeting Papers 90, Society for Economic Dynamics.