Taxes in Latin America: Do Wealth and Inequality Matter?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza & Jorge Martínez-Vázquez & Violeta Vulovic, 2013.
"Taxation and Economic Growth in Latin America,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
4583, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Antón Arturo & Leal-Ordoñez Julio C., 2015. "Aggregate Effects of a Universal Social Insurance Fiscal Reform," Working Papers 2015-04, Banco de México.
- Larissa Batrancea & Ana Maria Roux Valentini Coelho Cesar & Ramona-Anca Nichita, 2014. "Unearthing The Purports Of Trust In Authorities And Power Of Authorities In The Latin American Tax Climate," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 119-126, June.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & VIoleta Vulovic, 2011.
"Tax Structure in Latin America: Its Impact on the Real Economy and Compliance,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper1122, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Martínez-Vázquez, Jorge & Vulovic, Violeta, 2011. "Tax structure in Latin America: its impact on the real economy and compliance," Research Department working papers 224, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-01-17 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2009-01-17 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2009-01-17 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaac:79-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .