Report NEP-ACC-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laivi Laidroo, 2008. "Measuring Public AnnouncementsÃ Disclosure Quality on Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius Stock Exchanges," Working Papers 181, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barbara Castelletti, 2008. "Taxes in Latin America: Do Wealth and Inequality Matter?," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 79, OECD Publishing.
- Michelle Gilmartin & Peter McGregor & Kim Swales & Karen Turner, 2009. "The added value from adopting a CGE approach to analyse changes in environmental trade balances," Working Papers 0903, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Locarno & Alessandra Staderini, 2008. "Tax revenue and the macroeconomic framework in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 694, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.