Report NEP-PBE-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-PBE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilbert Mbara & Ryszard Kokoszczynski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2017. "Striking a balance: optimal tax policy with labor market duality," GRAPE Working Papers 16, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Şen, Hüseyin & Kaya, Ayşe, 2017. "How large are fiscal multipliers in Turkey?," EconStor Preprints 162763, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Hauk, Esther & Oviedo, Mónica & Ramos, Xavier, 2017. "Perception of Corruption and Public Support for Redistribution in Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 10854, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Frank M. Fossen & Ray Rees & Davud Rostam-Afschar & Viktor Steiner, 2017. "How Do Entrepreneurial Portfolios Respond to Income Taxation?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1673, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Takanori Adachi & Michal Fabinger, 2017. "Multi-Dimensional Pass-Through, Incidence, and the Welfare Burden of Taxation in Oligopoly," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1043, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Fossen, Frank M. & Rees, Ray & Rostam-Afschar, Davud & Steiner, Viktor, 2017. "How do entrepreneurial portfolios respond to income taxation?," Discussion Papers 2017/19, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Candon Johnson & Joshua Hall, 2017. "Do National Basketball Association Players Need Higher Salaries to Play in High Tax States? Evidence from Free Agents," Working Papers 17-11, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Fatica, Serena & Prammer, Doris, 2017. "Housing and the tax system: how large are the distortions in the euro area?," Working Paper Series 2087, European Central Bank.
- Yoichi Gokan, 2017. "Do Consumption Externalities Correspond to the Indivisible Tax Rates on Consumpiton?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1041, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- John Creedy & Penny Mok, 2017. "The Marginal Welfare Cost of Personal Income Taxation in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 17/01, New Zealand Treasury.
- Stephane Auray & Aurelien Eyquem & Paul Gomme, 2017. "Ramsey-optimal Tax Reforms and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics," Working Papers 17002, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Haan & Victoria Prowse, 2017. "Optimal Social Assistance and Umemployment Insurance in a Life-Cycle Model of Family Labor Supply and Savings," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1294, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Cheng, Chu-Chuan & Chu, Hsun, 2017. "Optimal Policies for Sin Goods and Health Care: Tax or Subsidy?," MPRA Paper 80183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2017. "Political (in)stability of social security reform," GRAPE Working Papers 14, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- B. Castelletti-Font & P. Clerc & M. Lemoine, 2017. "Should euro area countries cut taxes on labour or capital in order to boost their growth?," Working papers 634, Banque de France.
- Gerdie Everaert, 2017. "On the estimation of panel fiscal reaction functions : Heterogeneity or fiscal fatigue?," Working Paper Research 320, National Bank of Belgium.
- Haroon Mumtaz & Konstantinos Theodoridis, 2017. "Fiscal policy shocks and stock prices in the United States," Working Papers 178117307, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Sharma, Rishi, 2017. "Domestic Taxes and Export Composition: Evidence from VAT Adoption Worldwide," Working Papers 2017-4, Department of Economics, Colgate University, revised 02 Jul 2017.
- Ronald Davies & Julien Martin & Mathieu Parenti & Farid Toubal, 2018. "Knocking on Tax Haven's Door: Multinational Firms and Transfer Pricing," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/254377, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2017. "Productivity, Taxes, and Hours Worked in Spain: 1970-2015," Staff Report 550, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.