Report NEP-EEC-2016-11-13This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lorenzo Burlon & Andrea Gerali & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2016. "Non-standard monetary policy, asset prices and macroprudential policy in a monetary union," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1089, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Tomislav Globan, 2016. "Financial supply cycles in “new Europe” - introducing a composite index for financial supply," EFZG Working Papers Series 1609, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2016. "The Effect of ECB Forward Guidance on Policy Expectations," Working Papers 2016-12, CRESE.
- Michele Loberto & Francesco Zollino, 2016. "Housing and credit markets in Italy in times of crisis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1087, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kaltenegger, Oliver & Löschel, Andreas & Baikowski, Martin & Lingens, Jörg, 2016. "Energy costs in Germany and Europe: An assessment based on a (total real unit) energy cost accounting framework," CAWM Discussion Papers 88, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Alexandra M. D. Hild & Bernhard Herz & Christian Bauer, 2016. "The European Stability Mechanism - bastion of calm or crisis accelerant?," Research Papers in Economics 2016-12, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Heinisch, Katja & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2016. "The European refugee crisis and the natural rate of output," MPRA Paper 74905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Virtanen, Timo & Tölö, Eero & Virén, Matti & Taipalus, Katja, 2016. "Use of unit root methods in early warning of financial crises," Research Discussion Papers 27/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Pierre-Charles Pradier & Hamza El Khalloufi, 2016. "The Impact of regulatory capital regulation on balance sheet structure, intermediation cost and growth," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16061, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- M. Ben Salem & B. Castelletti-Font, 2016. "Which combination of fiscal and external imbalances to determine the long-run dynamics of sovereign bond yields?," Working papers 606, Banque de France.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Fetzer, Thiemo & Novy, Dennis, 2016. "Who Voted for Brexit? A Comprehensive District-Level Analysis," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 305, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Timo Fleckenstein & Soohyun Christine Lee, 2016. "The politics of labor market reform in coordinated welfare capitalism: comparing Sweden, Germany, and South Korea," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68210, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2016. "Are advanced economies at risk of falling into debt traps?," Policy Contributions 17546, Bruegel.
- Amaia Altuzarra & Patricia Peinado & Carlos Rodriguez & Felipe Serrano, 2016. "Changes in the relationship between the financial and the real sector and the present financial crisis in the European Union," Working papers wpaper159, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Beata Bierut & Kamila Kuziemska-Pawlak, 2016. "Competitiveness and export performance of CEE countries," NBP Working Papers 248, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Xisong Jin & Francisco Nadal De Simone, 2016. "Tracking Changes in the Intensity of Financial Sector's Systemic Risk," BCL working papers 102, Central Bank of Luxembourg.