|Department of Economics KU Leuven Naamsestraat 69, box 3500 Leuven 3000 Belgium|
Department of Economics Leuven, Belgium
Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen
Naamsestraat 69 Box 3500, 3000 Leuven
RePEc:edi:edkulbe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Jessamyn Schaller & Mariana Zerpa, 2015. "Short-run Effects of Parental Job Loss on Child Health," NBER Working Papers 21745, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guillermo Alves & Mariana Zerpa, 2011. "Pobreza en la adolescencia en áreas rurales y urbanas en Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 11-04, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jessamyn Schaller & Mariana Zerpa, 2015.
"Short-run Effects of Parental Job Loss on Child Health,"
NBER Working Papers
21745, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marianne Page & Jessamyn Schaller & David Simon, 2016. "The Effects of Aggregate and Gender-Specific Labor Demand Shocks on Child Health," NBER Working Papers 22394, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melisa Bubonya & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Mark Wooden, 2017. "Job loss and the mental health of spouses and adolescent children," IZA Journal of Labor Economics, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 6(1), pages 1-27, December.
- Anger, Silke & Camehl, Georg & Peter, Frauke, 2017.
"Involuntary Job Loss and Changes in Personality Traits,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10561, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anger, Silke & Camehl, Georg & Peter, Frauke, 2017. "Involuntary job loss and changes in personality traits," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 71-91.
- Peter, Frauke, 2016. "The effect of involuntary maternal job loss on children's behaviour and non-cognitive skills," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 43-63.
- Pieters, Janneke & Rawlings, Samantha, 2016. "Parental Unemployment and Child Health in China," IZA Discussion Papers 10021, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mariana Zerpa should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.