|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
European Commission / Joint Research Centre / Institute for Energy and Transport (IET)http://iet.jrc.ec.europa.eu/
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Andreas Uihlein & Peter Eder, 2009. "Towards Additional Policies to Improve the Environmental Performance of Buildings," JRC Working Papers JRC50149, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Françoise Nemry & Kris Vanherle & Wiebke Zimmer & Andreas Uihlein & Aurélien Genty & José-Manuel Rueda-Cantuche & Ignazio Mongelli & Frederik Neuwahl & Luis Delgado & Florian Hacker & Stefan Seum & Ma, 2009. "Feebate and Scrappage Policy Instruments - Environmental and Economic Impacts for the EU27," JRC Working Papers JRC51094, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Leduc, Guillaume & Mongelli, Ignazio & Uihlein, Andreas & Nemry, Françoise, 2010. "How can our cars become less polluting? An assessment of the environmental improvement potential of cars," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 409-419, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Leduc, Guillaume & Mongelli, Ignazio & Uihlein, Andreas & Nemry, Françoise, 2010.
"How can our cars become less polluting? An assessment of the environmental improvement potential of cars,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 409-419, November.
- Al-Ghandoor, Ahmed & Jaber, Jamal & Al-Hinti, Ismael & Abdallat, Yousef, 2013. "Statistical assessment and analyses of the determinants of transportation sector gasoline demand in Jordan," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 129-138.
- Fontaras, Georgios & Dilara, Panagiota, 2012. "The evolution of European passenger car characteristics 2000–2010 and its effects on real-world CO2 emissions and CO2 reduction policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 719-730.
- Poder, Thomas G. & He, Jie, 2017. "Willingness to pay for a cleaner car: The case of car pollution in Quebec and France," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 48-54.
- Mijailović, Radomir, 2013. "The optimal lifetime of passenger cars based on minimization of CO2 emission," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 869-878.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andreas Uihlein should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.