Yelena Andreyevna Tuzova
|Terminal Degree:||2009 Department of Economics; University of Minnesota (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Claremont, California (United States)
School of Politics and Economics
Claremont Graduate University
150 E. Tenth Street, Claremont, CA 91711-6160
RePEc:edi:decguus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Tuzova, Yelena & Qayum, Faryal, 2016. "Global oil glut and sanctions: The impact on Putin’s Russia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 140-151.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Tuzova, Yelena & Qayum, Faryal, 2016.
"Global oil glut and sanctions: The impact on Putin’s Russia,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 140-151.
- Andreea-Emanuela Drăgoi & Dorina Clichici, 2017. "The USA and the Russian Federation: What’s next in the post-sanctions era," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 5(1), pages 54-65, June.
- Ghassan, Hassan Belkacem & AlHajhoj, Hassan Rafdan, 2016.
"Long run dynamic volatilities between OPEC and non-OPEC crude oil prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 384-394.
- Ghassan, Hassan B. & Alhajhoj, Hassan R., 2015. "Long Run Dynamic Volatilities between OPEC and non-OPEC Crude Oil Prices," MPRA Paper 69962, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jan 2016.
- Igor Laine & Tamara Galkina, 2017. "The interplay of effectuation and causation in decision making: Russian SMEs under institutional uncertainty," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 905-941, September.
- Oliver Fritz & Elisabeth Christen & Franz Sinabell & Julian Hinz, 2017. "Russia's and the EU's Sanctions. Economic and Trade Effects, Compliance and the Way Forward," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 60669.
- Sharmina, Maria, 2017. "Low-carbon scenarios for Russia's energy system: A participative backcasting approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 303-315.
- Igor Laine & Tamara Galkina, 0. "The interplay of effectuation and causation in decision making: Russian SMEs under institutional uncertainty," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-37.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yelena Andreyevna Tuzova should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.