Securities and Exchange Commission Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
Government of the United States
RePEc:edi:secgvus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Berkman, Henk & Koch, Paul D. & Tuttle, Laura & Zhang, Ying Jenny, 2012. "Paying Attention: Overnight Returns and the Hidden Cost of Buying at the Open," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(04), pages 715-741, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Berkman, Henk & Koch, Paul D. & Tuttle, Laura & Zhang, Ying Jenny, 2012.
"Paying Attention: Overnight Returns and the Hidden Cost of Buying at the Open,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(04), pages 715-741, August.
- Jan G. De Gooijer & Cees G. H. Diks & Łukasz T. Gątarek, 2012.
"Information Flows Around the Globe: Predicting Opening Gaps from Overnight Foreign Stock Price Patterns,"
Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics,
CEJEME, vol. 4(1), pages 23-44, March.
- De Gooijer, J. & Diks, C.G.H. & Gatarek, L., 2009. "Information Flows Around the Globe: Predicting Opening Gaps from Overnight Foreign Stock Price Patterns," CeNDEF Working Papers 09-13, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Chen, Jian & Jiang, Fuwei & Liu, Yangshu & Tu, Jun, 2017. "International volatility risk and Chinese stock return predictability," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 183-203.
- Todorova, Neda, 2017. "The intraday directional predictability of large Australian stocks: A cross-quantilogram analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 221-230.
- Rodriguez, E. & Aguilar-Cornejo, M. & Femat, R. & Alvarez-Ramirez, J., 2014. "US stock market efficiency over weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly time scales," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 413(C), pages 554-564.
- Tim Bollerslev & Sophia Zhengzi Li & Viktor Todorov, 2014. "Roughing up Beta: Continuous vs. Discontinuous Betas, and the Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," CREATES Research Papers 2014-48, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Linton, O. & Wu, J., 2016.
"A coupled component GARCH model for intraday and overnight volatility,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1671, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Oliver Linton & Jianbin Wu, 2017. "A coupled component GARCH model for intraday and overnight volatility," CeMMAP working papers CWP05/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Semenov, Andrei, 2015. "The small-cap effect in the predictability of individual stock returns," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 178-197.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Li, Sophia Zhengzi & Todorov, Viktor, 2016. "Roughing up beta: Continuous versus discontinuous betas and the cross section of expected stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 464-490.
- Liu, Qingfu & Tse, Yiuman, 2017. "Overnight returns of stock indexes: Evidence from ETFs and futures," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 440-451.
- Joao Dionisio Monteiro & Jose Luis Miralles-Quiros & Jose Ramos Pires Manso, 2018. "Is There Seasonality in Traded and Non-Traded Period Returns in the US Equity Market? A Multiple Structural Change Approach," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 68(1), pages 71-98, February.
- Bellia, Mario & Pelizzon, Loriana & Subrahmanyam, Marti G. & Uno, Jun & Yuferova, Darya, 2016. "Low-latency trading and price discovery: Evidence from the Tokyo Stock Exchange in the pre-opening and opening periods," SAFE Working Paper Series 144, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Rongsheng Shi & Zhi Xu & Zhengrong Chen & Jing Huang, 2012. "Does attention affect individual investors' investment return?," China Finance Review International, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 143-162, April.
- Sun, Licheng & Najand, Mohammad & Shen, Jiancheng, 2016. "Stock return predictability and investor sentiment: A high-frequency perspective," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 147-164.
- Jan G. De Gooijer & Cees G. H. Diks & Łukasz T. Gątarek, 2012. "Information Flows Around the Globe: Predicting Opening Gaps from Overnight Foreign Stock Price Patterns," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 4(1), pages 23-44, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Laura Tuttle should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.