|3508 TC Utrecht|
School of Economics Utrecht, Netherlands
: +31 30 253 9800
+31 30 253 7373
P.O. Box 80125, NL-3508 TC Utrecht
RePEc:edi:eiruunl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- L.F.M. Groot & J. Swart, 2015. "From Nash to Lindahl in Climate Change Policy," Working Papers 15-01, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Julia Swart & Charles van Marrewijk, 2011. "The Pollution Effects of Mergers and Acquisitions: Asymmetry, Disaggregation, and Multilateralism," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-073/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Julia Swart & Charles van Marrewijk, 2009. "Cross-Border Mergers & Acquisitions: A Piece of The Natural Resource Curse Puzzle," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-053/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 18 Aug 2009.
- Joseph Francois & Gus Garita & Julia Swart, 2009. "Financial Openness and Growth in 213 Countries: A Finance and Growth Panel Dataset," IIDE Discussion Papers 20090804, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Julia Swart, 2017. "GLOBAL CITIES AND URBAN THEORY , Donald McNeill . London, U.K. : Sage Publishing , 2016 . 200+ . ISBN: 978-1-4462-6706-3, GBP29.99," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(4), pages 699-701, September.
- Julia Swart, 2013. "Intra-industry trade and heterogeneity in pollution emission," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 129-156, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- L.F.M. Groot & J. Swart, 2015.
"From Nash to Lindahl in Climate Change Policy,"
15-01, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Cherp, Aleh & Vinichenko, Vadim & Jewell, Jessica & Suzuki, Masahiro & Antal, Miklós, 2017. "Comparing electricity transitions: A historical analysis of nuclear, wind and solar power in Germany and Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 612-628.
- Vally Koubi & Sebastian Stoll & Gabriele Spilker, 2016. "Perceptions of environmental change and migration decisions," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 138(3), pages 439-451, October.
- del Río, Pablo, 2017. "Why does the combination of the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme and a renewable energy target makes economic sense?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 824-834.
- Moritz Bohland & Jana Lippelt & Ana Maria Montoya Gómez & Thomas Ruppert & Marie-Theres von Schickfus, 2015. "Kurz zum Klima: Im Vorfeld der Weltklimakonferenz in Paris," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 68(22), pages 56-63, November.
- Basurto, Saul, 2016. "A Mexican Ricardian analysis: land rental prices or net revenues?," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236362, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Mark van de Logt, 2016. "?The Most Dangerous Man on the Planet\," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3505987, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Tzanetis, Konstantinos F. & Posada, John A. & Ramirez, Andrea, 2017. "Analysis of biomass hydrothermal liquefaction and biocrude-oil upgrading for renewable jet fuel production: The impact of reaction conditions on production costs and GHG emissions performance," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1388-1398.
- Julia Swart & Charles van Marrewijk, 2011.
"The Pollution Effects of Mergers and Acquisitions: Asymmetry, Disaggregation, and Multilateralism,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
11-073/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mahelet G. Fikru & Luis Gautier, 2017. "Environmental taxation and mergers in oligopoly markets with product differentiation," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 45-65, September.
- Julia Swart, 2013.
"Intra-industry trade and heterogeneity in pollution emission,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 129-156, February.
- Roy, Jayjit, 2017.
"On the environmental consequences of intra-industry trade,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 50-67.
- Jayjit Roy, 2015. "On the Environmental Consequences of Intra-Industry Trade," Working Papers 15-01, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Roy, Jayjit, 2017. "On the environmental consequences of intra-industry trade," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 50-67.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Julia Swart should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.