Report NEP-FDG-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph Francois & Gus Garita & Julia Swart, 2009. "Financial Openness and Growth in 213 Countries: A Finance and Growth Panel Dataset," IIDE Discussion Papers 20090804, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Olaf Posch & Klaus Wälde, 2009. "On the non-causal link between volatility and growth," Economics Working Papers 2009-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Maximo Camacho & Gabriel Perez-Quiros & Hugo Rodríguez Mendizábal, 2009. "High-growth Recoveries, Inventories and the Great Moderation," Working Papers 0917, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2009_010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kaushik Basu, 2009. "A Simple Model of the Financial Crisis of 2007-9 with Implications for the Design of a Stimulus Package," Working Papers id:2179, eSocialSciences.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Johansson, Börje & Stough, Roger R., 2009. "Human Capital, Talent, Agglomeration and Regional Growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 191, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Evers, Michael & Niemann, Stefan & Schiffbauer, Marc, 2009. "Inflation, Liquidity Risk and Long-run TFP - Growth," Papers DYNREG48, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Reinhart, Carmen & Reinhart, Vincent, 2009. "Fiscal stimulus for debt intolerant countries?," MPRA Paper 16937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gui Pedro de Mendonça, 2009. "Growth, Fiscal Policy and the Informal Sector in a Small Open Economy," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_16, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Masako Ikefuji & Kazuo Mino, 2009. "Internal vs. External Habit Formation in a Growing Economy with Overlapping Generations," KIER Working Papers 676, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- John M. Fry, 2009. "Statistical modelling of financial crashes: Rapid growth, illusion of certainty and contagion," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_10, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ayako Kondo & Justin Svec, 2009. "Fiscal Policy Cyclicality and Growth within the U.S. States," Working Papers 0911, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 9/08. "Lenders of Last Resort in a Globalized World," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-18, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.