Heterogeneity and development: an agenda
Countries are heterogeneous both internally and externally in many ways, as is widely accepted in the policy arena. The booming literature on firm heterogeneity remains under-developed regarding the degree of firm heterogeneity in developing countries and the relationship between firm heterogeneity and development. We sketch what we know today, discuss some recent contributions, and call for further research in this area
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 80125, NL-3508 TC Utrecht|
Phone: +31 30 253 9800
Fax: +31 30 253 7373
Web page: http://www.uu.nl/EN/faculties/leg/organisation/schools/schoolofeconomicsuse/Pages/default.aspx
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter Bergeijk & Fabienne Fortanier & Harry Garretsen & Henri Groot & Selwyn Moons, 2011. "Productivity and Internationalization: A Micro-Data Approach," De Economist, Springer, vol. 159(4), pages 381-388, December.
- Justin Yifu Lin & David Rosenblatt, 2012.
"Shifting patterns of economic growth and rethinking development,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 171-194, September.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Rosenblatt, David, 2012. "Shifting patterns of economic growth and rethinking development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6040, The World Bank.
- repec:taf:jitecd:v:22:y:2013:i:1:p:71-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- P.A.G. van Bergeijk & C. van Marrewijk, 2012.
"Heterogeneity and development: an agenda,"
12-14, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Peter A.G. van Bergeijk & Charles van Marrewijk, 2013. "Heterogeneity and development: An agenda," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-10, February.
- Jacob A. Jordaan, 2013. "Firm heterogeneity and technology transfers to local suppliers: Disentangling the effects of foreign ownership, technology gap and absorptive capacity," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 75-102, February.
- repec:taf:jitecd:v:22:y:2013:i:1:p:116-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mebratie, Anagaw Derseh & Bedi, Arjun S., 2011.
"Foreign Direct Investment, Black Economic Empowerment and Labour Productivity in South Africa,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6048, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anagaw Derseh Mebratie & Arjun S. Bedi, 2013. "Foreign direct investment, black economic empowerment and labour productivity in South Africa," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 103-128, February.
- repec:taf:jitecd:v:22:y:2013:i:1:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:use:tkiwps:1214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marina Muilwijk)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.