North-South and South-South Trade-Related Technology Diffusion: How Important Are They in Improving TFP Growth?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-558 is not listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Republic of Estonia; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/337, International Monetary Fund.
- Aurore Gary & Mathilde Maurel, 2015.
"Donors’ Policy Consistency and Economic Growth,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 511-551, November.
- Aurore Gary & Mathilde Maurel, 2015. "Donors’ Policy Consistency and Economic Growth," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01225206, HAL.
- Anis Omri & Amel Sassi-Tmar, 2015.
"Linking FDI Inflows to Economic Growth in North African Countries,"
Journal of the Knowledge Economy,
Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(1), pages 90-104, March.
- Omri, Anis & Sassi-Tmar, Amel, 2015. "Linking FDI inflows to economic growth in North African countries," MPRA Paper 82611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schiff, Maurice & Wang, Yanling, 2009. "North-South Trade-related Technology Diffusion, Brain Drain and Productivity Growth: Are Small States Different?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4828, The World Bank.
- Dierk Herzer & Oliver Morrissey, "undated". "The Long-Run Effect of Aid on Domestic Output," Discussion Papers 09/01, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Dragomir Sundac & Irena Fatur Krmpotic, 2011. "Knowledge Economy Factors and the Development of Knowledge-based Economy," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 13(1), pages 105-141, April.
- Suyanto & Salim, Ruhul A. & Bloch, Harry, 2009. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Lead to Productivity Spillovers? Firm Level Evidence from Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 1861-1876, December.
- Omar S. Dahi & Firat Demir, 2013.
"Preferential trade agreements and manufactured goods exports: does it matter whom you PTA with?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(34), pages 4754-4772, December.
- Demir, Firat & Dahi, Omar S., 2012. "Preferential Trade Agreements and Manufactured Goods Exports: Does It Matter Whom You PTA With?," MPRA Paper 37396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaanika MerikÃ¼ll & Helen PoltimÃ¤e & Tiiu Paas, 2011. "Regional Technology Spillovers: The Case of Central and Eastern European Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa10p931, European Regional Science Association.
- Giscard Assoumou Ella, 2013. "Impact of international income, prices and monetary shocks on real exchange rate in eight African economies: An empirical study," The Empirical Econometrics and Quantitative Economics Letters, Faculty of Economics, Chiang Mai University, vol. 2(3), pages 41-54, September.
- Yanling Wang, 2010. "Exposure to FDI and New Plant Survival: Evidence in Canada," Carleton Economic Papers 10-05, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2012. "Kazakhstan : Assessment of Costs and Benefits of the Customs," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12299, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "Assessment of Costs and Benefits of the Customs Union for Kazakhstan," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2722, The World Bank.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00825816 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kuzyaeva, Anastasia & Didenko, Alexander, 2014. "Productivity Spillovers in the Russian Federation: The Case of Chemical Market," MPRA Paper 59349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Hyuk-Hwang & Lee, Hongshik & Lee, Joonhyung, 2015. "Technology diffusion and host–country productivity in South-South FDI flows," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 1-10.
- Suyanto, & Salim, Ruhul & Bloch, Harry, 2014. "Which firms benefit from foreign direct investment? Empirical evidence from Indonesian manufacturing," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 16-29.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:44:y:2008:i:1:p:49-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.