Human capital and international knowledge spillovers in TFP growth of a sample of developing countries: an exploration of alternative approaches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keller, Wolfgang, 2000.
"Do Trade Patterns and Technology Flows Affect Productivity Growth?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 17-47, January.
- Keller, Wolfgang, 1997. "How trade patterns and technology flows affect productivity growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1831, The World Bank.
- Wolfgang Keller, 1999. "How Trade Patterns and Technology Flows Affect Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 6990, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keller, W., 1997.
"Trade Patterns, Technology Flows, and Productivity Growth,"
9701, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Wolfgang Keller, 1997. "Trade Patterns, Technology Flows, and Productivity Growth," International Trade 9702001, EconWPA.
- Frank Lichtenberg & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 1996. "International R&D Spillovers: A Re-Examination," NBER Working Papers 5668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pritchett, Lant, 1996. "Where has all the education gone?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1581, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Johannes Pöschl, 2016.
"Productivity effects of knowledge transfers through labour mobility,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 169-184, December.
- Johannes Pöschl & Neil Foster, 2013. "Productivity Effects of Knowledge Transfers through Labour Mobility," FIW Working Paper series 117, FIW.
- Raffaello Bronzini & Paolo Piselli, 2006. "Determinants of long-run regional productivity: the role of R&D, human capital and public infrastructure," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 597, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Uppenberg, Kristian, 2010. "The knowledge economy in Europe," EIB Economic Surveys, European Investment Bank, number 1, January.
- Md. Rabiul Islam & James B. Ang & Jakob B. Madsen, 2014.
"Quality-Adjusted Human Capital And Productivity Growth,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(2), pages 757-777, April.
- Md. Rabiul Islam, 2010. "Quality-adjusted Human Capital and Productivity Growth," Monash Economics Working Papers 48-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Markus Eberhardt & Francis Teal, 2011.
"Econometrics For Grumblers: A New Look At The Literature On Cross‐Country Growth Empirics,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 109-155, February.
- Markus Eberhardt & Francis Teal, 2009. "Econometrics for Grumblers: A New Look at the Literature on Cross-Country Growth Empirics," CSAE Working Paper Series 2009-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Eberhardt, Markus & Teal, Francis, 2009. "Econometrics for Grumblers: A New Look at the Literature on Cross-Country Growth Empirics," MPRA Paper 15813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mercedes Gumbau-Albert & Joaquin Maudos, 2009.
"Patents, technological inputs and spillovers among regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(12), pages 1473-1486.
- Mercedes Gumbau Albert & Joaquín Maudos Villarroya, 2006. "Patents, Technological Inputs And Spillovers Among Regions," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Gumbau-Albert, Mercedes & Maudos, Joaquin, 2009. "Patents, technological inputs and spillovers among regions," MPRA Paper 15260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bournakis, Ioannis & Christopoulos, Dimitris & Mallick, Sushanta, 2015. "Knowledge Spillovers and Output per Worker: An Industry-level Analysis for OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 84948, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Oct 2016.
- Raffaello Bronzini & Paolo Piselli, 2005. "What determines productivity level in the long run? Evidence from Italians regions," ERSA conference papers ersa05p267, European Regional Science Association.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Johannes Pöschl, 2009. "The Importance of Labour Mobility for Spillovers across Industries," wiiw Working Papers 58, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Dulleck, Uwe & Foster, Neil, 2008.
"Imported Equipment, Human Capital and Economic Growth in Developing Countries,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 233-250, September.
- Uwe Dulleck & Neil Foster, 2007. "Imported Equipment, Human Capital and Economic Growth in Developing Countries," NCER Working Paper Series 16, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Matthias Busse & José L. Groizard, 2008.
"Technology Trade in Economic Development,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 569-592, April.
- Matthias Busse & José Luis Groizard, 2006. "Technology Trade in Economic Development," DEA Working Papers 22, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Busse, Matthias & Groizard, José Luis, 2007. "Technology trade in economic development," HWWI Research Papers 2-9, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:14:y:2008:i:2:p:167-180 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robin Johnson & W. A. Razzak & Steven Stillman, 2007.
"Has New Zealand benefited from its investments in research & development?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(19), pages 2425-2440.
- Razzak, Weshah & Stillman, Steve & Johnson, Robin, 2005. "Has New Zealand benefited from its investments in research & development?," MPRA Paper 1887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robin Johnson & W A Razzak & Steve Stillman, 2005. "Has New Zealand benefited from its investments in research & development?," Development and Comp Systems 0510022, EconWPA.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Natércia Fortuna, 2006. "Human capital, trade and long-run productivity. Testing the technological absorption hypothesis for the Portuguese economy, 1960-2001," FEP Working Papers 226, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Yanling Wang, 2009. "Is North-South Trade-Related Technology Diffusion Regional?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(3), pages 402-412, July.
- Yanling Wang, 2006. "North-South Technology Diffusion: How Important Are Trade, FDI and International Telecommunications?," Carleton Economic Papers 06-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Luis Gil-Alana & Pedro Mendi, 2005. "Fractional integration in total factor productivity: evidence from US data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(12), pages 1369-1383.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:34:y:2002:i:7:p:831-841. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .