A note on labour productivity and foreign inward direct investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, "undated". "A Note on Labor Productivity and Foreign Inward Direct Investment," WIFO Working Papers 109, WIFO.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keller, Wolfgang, 2000.
"Do Trade Patterns and Technology Flows Affect Productivity Growth?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 17-47, January.
- Keller, Wolfgang, 1997. "How trade patterns and technology flows affect productivity growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1831, The World Bank.
- Wolfgang Keller, 1999. "How Trade Patterns and Technology Flows Affect Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 6990, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keller, W., 1997.
"Trade Patterns, Technology Flows, and Productivity Growth,"
9701, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Wolfgang Keller, 1997. "Trade Patterns, Technology Flows, and Productivity Growth," International Trade 9702001, EconWPA.
- Lichtenberg, Frank R. & Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno v., 1998. "International R&D spillovers: A comment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(8), pages 1483-1491, September.
- Djankov, Simeon & Hoekman, Bernard, 1998. "Avenues of Technology Transfer: Foreign Investment and Productivity Change in the Czech Republic," CEPR Discussion Papers 1883, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Hübler & Alexander Glas, 2014.
"The Energy-Bias of North–South Technology Spillovers: A Global, Bilateral, Bisectoral Trade Analysis,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 58(1), pages 59-89, May.
- Hübler, Michael & Glas, Alexander, 2013. "The energy-bias of North-South technology spillovers: A global, bilateral, bisectoral trade analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-031, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Raquel Díaz Vázquez, 2003. "La globalización, inversión extranjera y desigualdades regionales," Revista de Economía Crítica, Asociación de Economía Crítica, vol. 1, pages 229-256.
- Adugna Lemi, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment, Host Country Productivity And Export: The Case Of U.S. And Japanese Multinational Affiliates," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 163-187, June.
- Anagaw Derseh Mebratie & Peter A. G. van Bergeijk, 2013.
"Firm heterogeneity and development: A meta-analysis of FDI productivity spillovers,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 53-74, February.
- Mebratie, A.D. & van Bergeijk, P.A.G., 2011. "Firm Heterogeneity and Development: A Meta Analysis of FDI Productivity Spill-overs," ISS Working Papers - General Series 525, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Kaitila, Ville, 2007. "Free Trade between the EU and Russia - Sectoral Effects and Impacts on Northwest Russia," Discussion Papers 1087, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- repec:spr:manint:v:47:y:2007:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-007-0041-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raquel DÃaz, 2004. "Foreign direct investment and regional convergence: an international approach," ERSA conference papers ersa04p374, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:8:y:2001:i:4:p:229-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.