|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(70%) Department of Economics Athens, Greece
Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB)
76, Patission Street, Athens 104 34
RePEc:edi:deauegr (more details at EDIRC)
(30%) Department of Economic and Regional Development Athens, Greece
Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences
136, Sygrou Ave.,176 71, Athens
RePEc:edi:depangr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Emmanuel Petrakis & Panagiotis Skartados, 2018. "Strategic Profitâ€“Sharing in a Unionized Differentiated Goods Duopoly," Working Papers 1801, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Papadopoulos, Konstantinos G. & Petrakis, Emmanuel & Skartados, Panagiotis, 2019. "Product innovation transfer under passive partial ownership holdings," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 22-25.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Papadopoulos, Konstantinos G. & Petrakis, Emmanuel & Skartados, Panagiotis, 2019.
"Product innovation transfer under passive partial ownership holdings,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 22-25.
- Duarte Brito & Ricardo Ribeiro & Helder Vasconcelos, 2019.
"Overlapping Ownership, Endogenous Quality,and Welfare,"
Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers)
05, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Brito, Duarte & Ribeiro, Ricardo & Vasconcelos, Helder, 2020. "Overlapping ownership, endogenous quality, and welfare," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 190(C).
- Duarte Brito & Ricardo Ribeiro & Helder Vasconcelos, 2019. "Overlapping Ownership, Endogenous Quality,and Welfare," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 05, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Panagiotis Skartados should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.