College of Business and Economics Canberra, Australia
Australian National University
: +61 2 6125 3807
+61 2 6125 0744
Canberra, ACT 2601
RePEc:edi:feanuau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Allen, Franklin & Qian, Meijun & Xie, Jing, 2018. "Understanding Informal Financing," CEPR Discussion Papers 12863, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Qian, Meijun, 2016. "Women’s Leadership and Corporate Performance," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 472, Asian Development Bank.
- Allen, Franklin & Chakrabarti, Rajesh & De, Sankar & Qian, Jun & Qian, Meijun, 2006. "Financing firms in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3975, The World Bank.
- Franklin Allen & Jun Qian & Meijun Qian, 2002. "Law, Finance, and Economic Growth in China," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-44, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Xiaoying Deng & Seow Eng Ong & Meijun Qian, 2018. "Real Estate Risk, Corporate Investment and Financing Choice," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 87-113, July.
- Cao, Xiaping & Pan, Xiaofei & Qian, Meijun & Tian, Gary Gang, 2017. "Political capital and CEO entrenchment: Evidence from CEO turnover in Chinese non-SOEs," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-14.
- Qian, Meijun & Tanyeri, Başak, 2017. "Litigation and mutual-fund runs," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 119-135.
- Qian, Meijun & Huang, Yasheng, 2016. "Political institutions, entrenchments, and the sustainability of economic development – A lesson from rural finance," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 152-178.
- Qian, Meijun & Yeung, Bernard Y., 2015. "Bank financing and corporate governance," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 258-270.
- Cao, Jerry X. & Cumming, Douglas & Qian, Meijun & Wang, Xiaoming, 2015. "Cross-border LBOs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 69-80.
- Allen, Franklin & Chakrabarti, Rajesh & De, Sankar & Qian, Jun “QJ” & Qian, Meijun, 2012. "Financing firms in India," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 409-445.
- Qian, Meijun, 2011. "Is "voting with your feet" an effective mutual fund governance mechanism?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 45-61, February.
- Qian, Meijun, 2011. "Stale Prices and the Performance Evaluation of Mutual Funds," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(02), pages 369-394, April.
- Allen, Franklin & Qian, Jun & Qian, Meijun, 2005. "Law, finance, and economic growth in China," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 57-116, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CFN: (2) 2016-03-17 2018-05-07
- NEP-DEV: (2) 2003-02-03 2006-08-05
- NEP-ENT: (2) 2003-02-03 2018-05-07
- NEP-BAN: (1) 2018-05-07
- NEP-COM: (1) 2003-02-03
- NEP-CSE: (1) 2016-03-17
- NEP-CWA: (1) 2006-08-05
- NEP-DEM: (1) 2016-03-17
- NEP-FDG: (1) 2018-05-07
- NEP-FMK: (1) 2006-08-05
- NEP-HRM: (1) 2016-03-17
- NEP-IUE: (1) 2018-05-07
- NEP-LAW: (1) 2003-02-03
- NEP-LMA: (1) 2016-03-17
- NEP-MFD: (1) 2003-02-03
- NEP-PAY: (1) 2018-05-07
- NEP-SEA: (1) 2016-03-17
- NEP-TRA: (1) 2003-02-03
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Meijun Qian should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.