Report NEP-LMA-2016-03-17This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LMA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julien Champagne & André Kurmann & Jay Stewart, 2016. "Reconciling the Differences in Aggregate U.S. Wage Series," Staff Working Papers 16-1, Bank of Canada.
- Bastani, Spencer & Moberg, Ylva & Selin, Håkan, 2016. "Estimating participation responses using transfer program reform," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2016:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Hyatt, Henry R. & Spletzer, James R., 2016. "The Shifting Job Tenure Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 9776, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Keluoharju, Matti & Knüpfer, Samuli & Tåg, Joacim, 2016. "What Prevents Women from Reaching the Top?," Working Paper Series 1111, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 09 Feb 2022.
- Ahn, Thomas & Yelowitz, Aaron, 2016. "Paid Sick Leave and Absenteeism: The First Evidence from the U.S," MPRA Paper 69794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Autor, David & Dorn, David & Hanson, Gordon H., 2016. "The China Shock: Learning from Labor Market Adjustment to Large Changes in Trade," IZA Discussion Papers 9748, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dave, Dhaval M. & Corman, Hope & Reichman, Nancy E., 2016. "Effects of Welfare Reform on Women's Voting Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 9780, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gindling,T. H. & Mossaad,Nadwa & Newhouse,David Locke, 2016. "Earnings premiums and penalties for self-employment and informal employees around the world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7530, The World Bank.
- Fudickar, Roman & Hottenrott, Hanna & Lawson, Cornelia, 2016. "What's the price of consulting? Effects of public and private sector consulting on academic research," DICE Discussion Papers 212, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Giuntella, Osea & Han, Wei & Mazzonna, Fabrizio, 2016. "Circadian Rhythms, Sleep and Cognitive Skills: Evidence from an Unsleeping Giant," IZA Discussion Papers 9774, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Venke Furre Haaland, 2016. "The lost generation: Effects of youth labor market opportunities on long-term labor market outcomes," Discussion Papers 835, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Alzúa, María Laura & Cruces, Guillermo & Lopez, Carolina, 2016. "Long Run Effects of Youth Training Programs: Experimental Evidence from Argentina," IZA Discussion Papers 9784, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- De Groot, Nynke & Koning, Pierre, 2016. "Assessing the Effects of Disability Insurance Experience Rating: The Case of the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 9742, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Steven Dieterle & Otavio Bartalotti & Quentin Brummet, 2016. "Revisiting the Effects of Unemployment Insurance Extensions on Unemployment: A Measurement Error-Corrected Regression Discontinuity Approach," Edinburgh School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 268, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Rui Castro & Pavel Sevcik, 2016. "Occupational Choice, Human Capital, and Financial Constraints," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20162, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Qian, Meijun, 2016. "Women’s Leadership and Corporate Performance," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 472, Asian Development Bank.
- Robert C. M. Beyer, 2016. "The Labor Market Performance of Immigrants in Germany," IMF Working Papers 16/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Wagner, N. & Rieger, M. & Voorvelt, K.J., 2016. "Gender, ethnicity and teaching evaluations : Evidence from mixed teaching teams," ISS Working Papers - General Series 617, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Hirata, Guilherme & Soares, Rodrigo R., 2016. "Competition and the Racial Wage Gap: Testing Becker's Model of Employer Discrimination," IZA Discussion Papers 9764, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).