Report NEP-CWA-2006-08-05This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- HÃ©lÃ¨ne Poirson, 2006. "The Tax System in India; Could Reform Spur Growth?," IMF Working Papers 06/93, International Monetary Fund.
- Catriona Purfield, 2006. "Mind the Gap; Is Economic Growth in India Leaving Some States Behind?," IMF Working Papers 06/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Allen, Franklin & Chakrabarti, Rajesh & De, Sankar & Qian, Jun & Qian, Meijun, 2006. "Financing firms in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3975, The World Bank.
- Sachin Chaturvedi, 2006. "An Evaluation of the Need and Cost of Selected Trade Facilitation Measures in India: Implications for the WTO Negotiations," Working Papers 406, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Fatih Savasan & Friedrich G. Schneider, 2006. "What determines informal hiring? Evidence from the Turkish textile sector," Economics working papers 2006-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-07-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Swapan K. Bhattacharya & Biswanath Bhattacharyay, 2006. "Prospects of Regional Cooperation in Trade, Investment and Finance in Asia: An Empirical Analysis on BIMSTEC Countries and Japan," CESifo Working Paper Series 1725, CESifo Group Munich.
- Klytchnikova, Irina & Diop, Ndiame, 2006. "Trade reforms, farm productivity, and poverty in Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3980, The World Bank.
- Jacques Bouhga-Hagbe, 2006. "Altruism and Workers' Remittances; Evidence From Selected Countries in the Middle East and Central Asia," IMF Working Papers 06/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Ercan Karadas & Defne Mutluer & Yasemin Barlas Ozer & Cevriye Aysoy, 2006. "Turkiye’de Imalat Sanayindeki Firmalarin Fiyatlama Davranisi," Working Papers 0602, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.