Report NEP-DEV-2003-02-03This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takii, Sadayuki, 2003. "Do Education Earnings Differentials Reflect Productivity?: Evidence From Indonesian Manufacturing 1996," EIJS Working Paper Series 169, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:200253 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kilkenny, Maureen & Calmette, M., 2002. "International Charity: For the Poor?," Staff General Research Papers 5102, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:200259 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas J. Miceli & Joseph Kieyah, 2002. "The Economics of Land Title Reform," Working papers 2003-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2003.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:200250 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Franklin Allen & Jun Qian & Meijun Qian, 2002. "Law, Finance, and Economic Growth in China," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-44, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:200258 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- R. Andergassen & F. Nardini, 2002. "Endogenous Innovation Waves and Economic Growth," Working Papers 446, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2003. "Human Capital and Inward FDI," EIJS Working Paper Series 167, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Item repec:fip:fedfap:2003-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore