Report NEP-CSE-2016-03-17This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bo?Ena Miko?Ajczyk, 2016. "The Role Of Eu Funds In The Financing Of Innovation Of Polish Enterprises," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 3205743, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Lougui, Monia & Broström, Anders, 2016. "New firm formation in the wake of mergers and acquisitions: Are employees pushed or pulled into entrepreneurship?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 427, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Kenji Suganuma, 2016. "Upstreamness in the Global Value Chain: Manufacturing and Services," IMES Discussion Paper Series 16-E-02, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2016. "Innovation systems and policy: A tale of three countries," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20160226, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Attila Havas & K. Matthias Weber, 2016. "The ‘fit’ between forward-looking activities and the innovation policy governance sub-system," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1601, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Luke Georghiou & Philippe Larédo, 2015. "Dimensions of internationalisation – universities at home and abroad," Working Papers hal-01275905, HAL.
- K.V. Ramaswamy, 2016. "Size dependent tax incentives, threshold effects and horizontal subcontracting in Indian manufacturing: Evidence from factory and firm-level panel data sets," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-007, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Marco Grazzi & Daniele Moschella, 2016. "Small, young, and exporters: New evidence on the determinants of firm growth," LEM Papers Series 2016/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Elodie Blanc & Eric Strobl, 2013. "Is small better? A comparison of the effect of large and small dams on cropland productivity in South Africa," Working Papers 2013-10, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Y.-F Livian, 2015.
"Cultural Obstacles In Mncs? Yes, But… " Back To Basics " Guidelines For Success In Hrm In Central Europe
[Des obstacles culturels dans les multinationales?oui, mais..Retour sur des repère," Post-Print halshs-01276765, HAL.
- Wagner, N. & Rieger, M. & Voorvelt, K.J., 2016. "Gender, ethnicity and teaching evaluations : Evidence from mixed teaching teams," ISS Working Papers - General Series 617, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Hela Miniaoui & Anissa Chaibi, 2014. "Technical Efficiency of Takaful Industry: A Comparative Study of Malaysia and GCC Countries," Working Papers 2014-55, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Mohamed Akli Achabou & Sihem Dekhili & Linda Prince, 2014. "Proactive CSR: Analytical Hierarchy Process And Empirical Assessment In The French Context," Working Papers 2014-75, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Rui Castro & Pavel Sevcik, 2016. "Occupational Choice, Human Capital, and Financial Constraints," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20162, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Qian, Meijun, 2016. "Women’s Leadership and Corporate Performance," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 472, Asian Development Bank.