Report NEP-BAN-2018-05-07This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Allen, Franklin & Gu, Xian, 2018. "The Interplay between Regulations and Financial Stability," CEPR Discussion Papers 12862, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Drehmann, Mathias & Juselius, Mikael & Korinek, Anton, 2018. "Going with the flows : New borrowing, debt service and the transmission of credit booms," Research Discussion Papers 10/2018, Bank of Finland.
- Paweł Kopiec, 2018. "Interbank market turmoils and the macroeconomy," NBP Working Papers 280, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Matthias Neuenkirch & Matthias Nöckel, 2018. "The Risk-Taking Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 6982, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hong Wang & Catherine S. Forbes & Jean-Pierre Fenech & John Vaz, 2018. "The determinants of bank loan recovery rates in good times and bad - new evidence," Papers 1804.07022, arXiv.org.
- von Beschwitz, Bastian & Foos, Daniel, 2018. "Banks' equity stakes and lending: Evidence from a tax reform," Discussion Papers 06/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Laeven, Luc & Moreno, David, 2018. "Debt Overhang, Rollover Risk, and Corporate Investment: Evidence from the European Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 12881, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dinc, Yusuf, 2017. "Comparative empirical analysis on the effect of mortgage loan on capital adequacy ratio," MPRA Paper 86451, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 May 2017.
- Colliard, Jean-Edouard, 2017. "Optimal Supervisory Architecture and Financial Integration in a Banking Union," HEC Research Papers Series 1230, HEC Paris, revised 29 Nov 2017.
- Simone Auer & Christian Friedrich & Maja Ganarin & Teodora Paligorova & Pascal Towbin, 2018. "International Monetary Policy Transmission through Banks in Small Open Economies," Working Papers 2018-04, Swiss National Bank.
- Allen, Franklin & Qian, Meijun & Xie, Jing, 2018. "Understanding Informal Financing," CEPR Discussion Papers 12863, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michel Alexandre da Silva & Giovani Antônio Silva Brito & Theo Cotrim Martins, 2018. "Default Contagion among Credit Types: evidence from Brazilian data," Working Papers Series 476, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Colliard, Jean-Edouard, 2017. "Strategic Selection of Risk Models and Bank Capital Regulation," HEC Research Papers Series 1229, HEC Paris, revised 29 Nov 2017.
- Mike Derksen & Peter Spreij & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2018. "Accounting Noise and the Pricing of CoCos," Papers 1804.06890, arXiv.org.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Marcin Kolasa & Krzysztof Makarski, 2017. "Crisis, contagion and international policy spillovers under foreign ownership of banks," GRAPE Working Papers 18, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Elise S. Brezis, 2017. "The Revolving Door: State Connections and Inequality of Influence in the US Banking Sector," Working Papers 2017-09, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Navarro, Noemí & Tran, Dan H., 2018. "Shock Diffusion in Regular Networks: The Role of Transitive Cycles," MPRA Paper 86267, University Library of Munich, Germany.