Report NEP-DEM-2016-03-17This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dao, N.T. & Davila, J., 2015. "Gender inequality, technological progress, and the demographic transition," CORE Discussion Papers 2015038, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Contini, Dalit & Di Tommaso, Maria Laura & Mendolia, Silvia, 2016. "The gender gap in mathematics achievements: evidence from Italian data," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201601, University of Turin.
- Qian, Meijun, 2016. "Women’s Leadership and Corporate Performance," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 472, Asian Development Bank.
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Wang, Zhiling, 2016. "Social Contacts, Dutch Language Proficiency and Immigrant Economic Performance in the Netherlands: A Longitudinal Study," IZA Discussion Papers 9760, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wang, Fei & Zhao, Liqiu & Zhao, Zhong, 2016. "China's Family Planning Policies and Their Labor Market Consequences," IZA Discussion Papers 9746, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frimmel, W. & Horvath, T. & Schnalzenberger, M. & Winter-Ebmer, R., 2015. "Seniority wages and the role of firms in retirement," Research Memorandum 038, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Marianne Bertrand & Patricia Cortés & Claudia Olivetti & Jessica Pan, 2016. "Social Norms, Labor Market Opportunities, and the Marriage Gap for Skilled Women," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 902, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Maurizio Baussola & Chiara Mussida, 2015. "Regional and Gender Differentials in the Persistence of Unemployment," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1510, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).