[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Masayuki Onda to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
|Terminal Degree:||2017 Department of Economics; Ourso College of Business; Louisiana State University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics St. Joseph/Collegeville, Minnesota (United States)
College of St. Benedict and St. John's University
RePEc:edi:eccsbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Masayuki Onda, 2016. "Breastfeeding and Early Childhood Outcomes: Is There a Causal Relationship?," Departmental Working Papers 2016-09, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Ozkan Eren & Masayuki Onda & Bulent Unel, 2016. "Effects of FDI on Entrepreneurial Activity: Evidence from Right-to-Work and Non-Right-to-Work States," Departmental Working Papers 2016-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Eren, Ozkan & Onda, Masayuki & Unel, Bulent, 2019. "Effects of FDI on entrepreneurship: Evidence from Right-to-Work and non-Right-to-Work states," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 98-109.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ozkan Eren & Masayuki Onda & Bulent Unel, 2016.
"Effects of FDI on Entrepreneurial Activity: Evidence from Right-to-Work and Non-Right-to-Work States,"
Departmental Working Papers
2016-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Bulent Unel, 2018. "Effects of Immigration on Native Entrepreneurship in the U.S," Departmental Working Papers 2018-01, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Serpil Dom Tomak, 2018. "An Analysis of the Macroeconomic Determinants of Entrepreneurial Activity in Turkey," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 8(2), pages 128-136.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2016-05-14. Author is listed
- NEP-DEM: Demographic Economics (1) 2016-10-23. Author is listed
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2016-05-14. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2016-10-23. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2016-05-14. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2016-05-14. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2016-05-14. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Masayuki Onda should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.