Report NEP-INO-2016-05-14This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maietta, Ornella Wanda, 2015. "Determinants of R&D University-Frim Collaboration and Its Impact on Innovation: a Perspective from the Italian Food and Drink Industry," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 225668, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rammer, Christian & Schubert, Torben, 2016. "Concentration on the few? R&D and innovation in German firms between 2001 and 2013," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 54, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Dechezleprêtre, Antoine & Einiö, Elias & Martin, Ralf & Nguyen, Kieu-Trang & Van Reenen, John, 2016. "Do tax incentives for research increase firm innovation? An RD Design for RD," Working Papers 73, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Mekonnen, Daniel Ayalew & Gerber, Nicolas, 2016. "The effect of aspirations on agricultural innovations in rural Ethiopia," Discussion Papers 235106, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Srholec Martin & Szkuta Katarzyna, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015: Czech Republic," JRC Working Papers JRC101175, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Benabdelkader, Mohamed, 2016.
"Productivité, innovation et politique sectorielle des industries de transformation au Maroc (1985-2013) : Fondements théoriques et proposition d’une méthodologie
[Productivity, Innovation and Secto," MPRA Paper 70950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brian Warrington & Hristo Hristov, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015: Malta," JRC Working Papers JRC101204, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Grimpe Christoph & Jessica Mitchell, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015: Denmark," JRC Working Papers JRC101183, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Todorova Angelina & Slavcheva Milena, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015: Bulgaria," JRC Working Papers JRC101136, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Sdiri, Hanen & Ayadi, Mohamed, 2016. "Does innovation foster or mitigate the corruption obstacle? Firm-level evidence from Tunisia," MPRA Paper 71088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bryan Leonard & Gary D. Libecap, 2016. "Collective Action by Contract: Prior Appropriation and the Development of Irrigation in the Western United States," NBER Working Papers 22185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schuch Klaus & Gampfer Robert, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015: Austria," JRC Working Papers JRC101166, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Goorha, Prateek, 2016. "A note on innovations from subjective ideas maps," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-15, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Link, Albert N. & Antonelli, Cristiano, 2015. "Strategic Alliances: An Introductory Framework," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201511, University of Turin.
- Materia, Valentina & Pascucci, Stefano & Dries, Liesbeth, 2015. "Are in-house and outsourcing innovation strategies interlinked? Evidence from the European agri-food sector," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212449, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Putthiwanit, Chutinon, 2016. "An analysis of Joseph Schumpeter's life, concept of innovation, and application for Estonia," MPRA Paper 71126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maredia, Mywish & Reyes, Bryon, 2015. "Improving the methods of measuring varietal adoption by farmers in developing countries: Recent experience with the use of DNA fingerprinting and impiactions for tracking adoption and assessing impact," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212226, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rossi, Federica & Caloffi, Annalisa & Russo, Margherita, 2015. "Networked by design: Can policy requirements influence organisations’ networking behaviour?," MPRA Paper 69327, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2016.
- Michal Wilinski, 2016. "Knowledge-based economy," Working Papers 16/2016, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2016.
- Francesco LISSONI, 2016. "Migration and Innovation Diffusion : An Eclectic Survey," Cahiers du GREThA 2016-11, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Gaetan de Rassenfosse & Alfons Palangkaraya & Elizabeth Webster, 2016. "Why do patents facilitate trade in technology? Testing the disclosure and appropriation effects," Working Papers 2, Chair of Innovation and IP Policy.
- Antonio Musolesi & Cem Ertur, 2016. "Weak and Strong Cross-Sectional Dependence: a Panel Data Analysis of International Technology Diffusion," Working Papers 2016035, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Aliu, Armando & Cilginoglu, Hakki & Özkan, Ömer & Aliu, Dorian, 2016. "Medical Tourism Market And Inter-Stakeholders’ Relations In Turkey: A Comparative Investigation From Reverse Innovation And Destination Governance Viewpoint," EconStor Conference Papers 140617, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Pambo, Kennedy, 2015. "Financial technological Innovation and Access is the Key to Unlocking African Agricultural Potential: A Case Study of Dairy in Kenya," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212608, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- KIMURA Fukunari & CHEN Lurong & ILIUTEANU Maura Ada & YAMAMOTO Shimpei & AMBASHI Masahito, 2016. "TPP, IPR Protection, and Their Implications for Emerging Asian Economies," Working Papers PB-2016-02, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Li, Zongzhang & Ma, Yanan, 2015. "Rural Education, Technological Progress and Productivity Growth in China's Agriculture," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212048, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ani Harutyunyan & Ömer Özak, 2016. "Culture, Diffusion, and Economic Development," Departmental Working Papers 1606, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Ozkan Eren & Masayuki Onda & Bulent Unel, 2016. "Effects of FDI on Entrepreneurial Activity: Evidence from Right-to-Work and Non-Right-to-Work States," Departmental Working Papers 2016-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Sorgner & Michael Wyrwich & Evguenii Zazdravnykh, 2016. "Historical Shocks and Persistence of Economic Activity: Evidence from a Unique Natural Experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.