RIO Country Report 2015: Austria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Jud & Jürgen Marchart & Klaus S. Friesenbichler & Michael Peneder & Stefan Haslinger, 2013. "Risikokapital in Österreich. Angebots- und nachfrageseitige Erklärungen der geringen Ausprägung und Empfehlungen zu ihrer Überwindung," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 46677, June.
- Laura Abramovsky & Elisabeth Kremp & Alberto Lopez & Tobias Schmidt & Helen Simpson, 2009. "Understanding co-operative innovative activity: evidence from four European countries," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 243-265.
- Martin Srholec, 2011. "Understanding the heterogeneity of cooperation on innovation: Firm-level evidence from Europe," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20111201, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Stefan Ederer, 2016. "Konsumausgaben erhöhen Wirtschaftswachstum in Österreich. Prognose für 2016 und 2017," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 89(1), pages 3-15, January.
- Alexander Cuntz & Jan Peuckert, 2015. "Openness determinants of national research funding programmes in EU27," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 474-486.
- Alexander Cuntz, 2015. "RIO Country Report Austria 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC96293, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsR&I system; R&I policy; ERA; Innovation Union; Semester analysis; Austria;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc101166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.