Report NEP-DEM-2016-10-23This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Del Boca, Daniela & Pronzato, Chiara & Sorrenti, Giuseppe, 2016. "When rationing plays a Role," CEPR Discussion Papers 11574, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anukriti, S & Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Tam, Hiu, 2016. "On the Quantity and Quality of Girls: New Evidence on Abortion, Fertility, and Parental Investments," IZA Discussion Papers 10271, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rossin-Slater, Maya & Wüst, Miriam, 2016. "What is the Added Value of Preschool? Long-Term Impacts and Interactions with a Health Intervention," IZA Discussion Papers 10254, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Olivia Bertelli, 2015. "The more the merrier? Adjusting fertility to weather shocks," Working Papers halshs-01226421, HAL.
- Bénédicte H. Apouey & Pierre-Yves Geoffard, 2015. "Parents' education and child body weight in France: The trajectory of the gradient in the early years," Working Papers halshs-01223321, HAL.
- Claudia Olivetti & Dana E. Rotz, 2016. "Changes in Marriage and Divorce as Drivers of Employment and Retirement of Older Women," NBER Working Papers 22738, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Flinn, Christopher J & Wiswall, Matthew, 2016. "Transfers to Households with Children and Child Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 11573, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oelz, Martin. & Rani, Uma., 2015. "Domestic work, wages, and gender equality : lessons from developing countries," ILO Working Papers 994891893402676, International Labour Organization.
- Masayuki Onda, 2016. "Breastfeeding and Early Childhood Outcomes: Is There a Causal Relationship?," Departmental Working Papers 2016-09, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.