Business Administration Doha, Qatar
Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar
RePEc:edi:bacmuqa (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Indaco, Agustín & Ortega, Francesc & Taspinar, Süleyman, 2019. "Hurricanes, Flood Risk and the Economic Adaptation of Businesses," IZA Discussion Papers 12474, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Indaco, Agustín, 2019. "From Twitter to GDP: Estimating Economic Activity From Social Media," MPRA Paper 95885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Indaco, Agustín & Ortega, Francesc & Taspinar, Süleyman, 2018. "The Effects of Flood Insurance on Housing Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 11810, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Indaco, Agustín, 2019.
"From Twitter to GDP: Estimating Economic Activity From Social Media,"
95885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shane Greenstein, 2020. "Digital Infrastructure," NBER Chapters, in: Economic Analysis and Infrastructure Investment, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Indaco, Agustín & Ortega, Francesc & Taspinar, Süleyman, 2018.
"The Effects of Flood Insurance on Housing Markets,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11810, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brown, Patrick R. & O’Sullivan, Francis M., 2019. "Shaping photovoltaic array output to align with changing wholesale electricity price profiles," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 256(C).
- Ortega, Francesc & Taṣpınar, Süleyman, 2018. "Rising sea levels and sinking property values: Hurricane Sandy and New York’s housing market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 81-100.
- Mitridati, Lesia & Kazempour, Jalal & Pinson, Pierre, 2020. "Heat and electricity market coordination: A scalable complementarity approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 283(3), pages 1107-1123.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2018-10-29 2019-08-19. Author is listed
- NEP-BIG: Big Data (1) 2019-09-30. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2019-08-19. Author is listed
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2018-10-29. Author is listed
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2018-10-29. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2019-09-30. Author is listed
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (1) 2019-09-30. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Agustin Indaco
(Agustín Indaco) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.