Po-Hsuan P Hsu
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
School of Economics & Finance Pokfulam, Hong Kong
Faculty of Business and Economics
University of Hong Kong
Room 908, 9/F, K.K. Leung Building, Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong
RePEc:edi:sehkuhk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- David Hirshleifer & Po-Hsuan Hsu & Dongmei Li, 2017. "Innovative Originality, Profitability, and Stock Returns," NBER Working Papers 23432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hsu, Po-Hsuan & Huang, Sterling & Massa, Massimo & Zhang, Hong, 2016. "When is Good News Not Good News? Opening Up the Black Box of Innovation for Family Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 11472, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hsu, Po-Hsuan & Huang, Sterling & Massa, Massimo & Zhang, Hong, 2015. "The New Lyrics of the Old Folks: The Role of Family Ownership in Corporate Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10445, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hirshleifer, David & hsu, po-hsuan & li, dongmei, 2014. "Don’t Hide Your Light Under a Bushel: Innovative Originality and Stock Returns," MPRA Paper 59835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hsu, Po-Hsuan & Taylor, Mark P, 2014. "Forty Years, Thirty Currencies and 21,000 Trading Rules: A Large-scale, Data-Snooping Robust Analysis of Technical Trading in the Foreign Exchange Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 10018, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Po-Hsuan Hsu & Chung-Ming Kuan, 2004. "Re-Examining the Profitability of Technical Analysis with White’s Reality Check," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 04-A003, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Bhattacharya, Utpal & Hsu, Po-Hsuan & Tian, Xuan & Xu, Yan, 2017. "What Affects Innovation More: Policy or Policy Uncertainty?," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(05), pages 1869-1901, October.
- Hsu, Po-Hsuan & Taylor, Mark P. & Wang, Zigan, 2016. "Technical trading: Is it still beating the foreign exchange market?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 188-208.
- Frederick L. Bereskin & Terry L. Campbell II & Po-Hsuan Hsu, 2016. "Corporate Philanthropy, Research Networks, and Collaborative Innovation," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 45(1), pages 175-206, March.
- Frederick L. Bereskin & Po-Hsuan Hsu, 2016. "Corporate Philanthropy and Innovation: The Case of the Pharmaceutical Industry," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 28(2), pages 80-86, June.
- Chen, Chen & Chen, Yangyang & Hsu, Po-Hsuan & Podolski, Edward J., 2016. "Be nice to your innovators: Employee treatment and corporate innovation performance," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 78-98.
- Hsu, Po-Hsuan & Lee, Hsiao-Hui & Liu, Alfred Zhu & Zhang, Zhipeng, 2015. "Corporate innovation, default risk, and bond pricing," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 329-344.
- Hsu, Po-Hsuan & Tian, Xuan & Xu, Yan, 2014. "Financial development and innovation: Cross-country evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 116-135.
- W. Keener Hughen & Carmelo Giaccotto & Po-Hsuan Hsu, 2013. "The use of Bayes factors to compare interest rate term structure models," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 369-381, February.
- Hirshleifer, David & Hsu, Po-Hsuan & Li, Dongmei, 2013. "Innovative efficiency and stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 632-654.
- Hsu, Po-Hsuan & Wang, Chong & Wu, Chaopeng, 2013. "Banking systems, innovations, intellectual property protections, and financial markets: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2390-2396.
- Assaf Eisdorfer & Po‐Hsuan Hsu, 2011. "Innovate to Survive: The Effect of Technology Competition on Corporate Bankruptcy," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 40(4), pages 1087-1117, December.
- Hsu, Po-Hsuan & Hsu, Yu-Chin & Kuan, Chung-Ming, 2010. "Testing the predictive ability of technical analysis using a new stepwise test without data snooping bias," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 471-484, June.
- Hsu, Po-Hsuan & Huang, Dayong, 2010. "Technology prospects and the cross-section of stock returns," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 39-53, January.
- Hsu, Po-Hsuan, 2009. "Technological innovations and aggregate risk premiums," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 264-279, November.
- Po-Hsuan Hsu & Chung-Ming Kuan, 2005. "Reexamining the Profitability of Technical Analysis with Data Snooping Checks," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 3(4), pages 606-628.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (3) 2014-12-13 2015-03-05 2017-06-04
- NEP-INO: Innovation (2) 2015-03-05 2016-09-04
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (2) 2015-03-05 2016-09-04
- NEP-DCM: Discrete Choice Models (1) 2017-06-04
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2017-06-04
- NEP-MFD: Microfinance (1) 2015-03-05
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2015-03-05
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Po-Hsuan P Hsu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.