Undated material is presented at the end, although it may be more recent than other items
December 2019, Volume 3, Issue 4
- 348-437 Assessing the Role of the Federal Government in the Development of New Products, Industries, and Companies: Case Study Evidence since World War II
by Price, Sandra E. & Siegel, Donald S.
December 2019, Volume 3, Issue 3
- 258â€“347-258â€“347 Innovation by Design: Impact and Effectiveness of Public Support for Business Innovation
by Wolfe, David A.
October 2019, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 142â€“257-142â€“257 The Economic Impacts of the Advanced Encryption Standard, 1996â€“2017
by Leech, David P. & Ferris, Stacey & Scott, John T.
May 2019, Volume 3, Issue 1
August 2018, Volume 2, Issue 4
- 307-463 Nanotechnology: A Call for Policy Research
by Gorsuch, Joshua & Link, Albert N.
August 2018, Volume 2, Issue 3
- 200-306 The Interweaving of Diffusion Research and American Science and Technology Policy
by Feller, Irwin
June 2018, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 75-199 In Search of Evidence-based Science Policy: From the Endless Frontier to SciSIP
by Teich, Albert H.
March 2018, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-74 Measuring Science, Technology, and Innovation: A Review
by Hall, Bronwyn H. & Jaffe, Adam B.
December 2017, Volume 1, Issue 4
- 317-469 Policies for the Provision of Finance to Science-based Entrepreneurship
by Civera, Alice & Meoli, Michele & Vismara, Silvio
September 2017, Volume 1, Issue 3
- 215-316 The Roles and Impacts of Technical Standards on Economic Growth and Implications for Innovation Policy
by Tassey, Gregory
May 2017, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 133-214 Bureaucratization in Academic Research Policy: What Causes It?
by Bozeman, Barry & Jung, Jiwon
March 2017, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-131 Advanced Manufacturing: A New Policy Challenge
by Bonvillian, William B.