Report NEP-INO-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julien Jacob & Marc Hubert-Depret & Cornel Oros, 2016. "Fostering safer innovations through regulatory policies: The case of hazardous products," Working Papers of BETA 2016-36, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Joel Peress & jim goldman, 2016. "Firm Innovation and Financial Analysis: How Do They Interact?," 2016 Meeting Papers 531, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Carlos Ballestero & Carlos E. Posada, 2016. "Explaining economic growth in developed economies after 1980," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 015012, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Hsu, Po-Hsuan & Huang, Sterling & Massa, Massimo & Zhang, Hong, 2016. "When is Good News Not Good News? Opening Up the Black Box of Innovation for Family Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 11472, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chen, Yongmin & Sappington, david, 2016. "An Optimal Rule for Patent Damages Under Sequential Innovation," MPRA Paper 73438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susan Helper & Jennifer Kuan, 2016. "What Goes on Under the Hood? How Engineers Innovate in the Automotive Supply Chain," NBER Working Papers 22552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Popp, 2016. "From Science to Technology: The Value of Knowledge From Different Energy Research Institutions," NBER Working Papers 22573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lindner, Ralf & Daimer, Stephanie & Beckert, Bernd & Heyen, Nils & Koehler, Jonathan & Teufel, Benjamin & Warnke, Philine & Wydra, Sven, 2016. "Addressing directionality: Orientation failure and the systems of innovation heuristic. Towards reflexive governance," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 52, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Mili Naskar & Rupayan Pal, 2016. "Network externalities and process R&D: A Cournot-Bertrand comparison," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-020, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Alex Bara & Gift Mugano & Pierre Le Roux, 2016. "Financial Innovation and Economic Growth in the SADC," Working Papers 627, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Giovanni Favero & Vladi Finotto & Anna Moretti, 2016. "Historicizing Entrepreneurial Imprinting: Sensitive Periods, Cognitive Frames and Resistance," Working Papers 10, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman & Eugenio Proto, "undated". "Smithian Growth through Creative Organization," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2013-014, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2016. "PhD by Publication as an Argument for Innovation and Technology Transfer: with Emphasis on Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 16/030, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Rahul RK Kapoor & Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2016. "The laws of action and reaction: on determinants of patent disputes in European chemical and drug industries," iCite Working Papers WP 2016-019, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ruben Gaetani & Matthias Doepke, 2016. "Employment Protection, Investment in Job-Specific Skills, and Inequality Trends in the United States and Europe," 2016 Meeting Papers 539, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Elena Verdolini & Laura Diaz Anadón & Erin Baker & Valentina Bosetti & Lara Aleluia Reis, 2016. "The Future Prospects of Energy Technologies: Insights from Expert Elicitations," Working Papers 2016.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Eckert, Andrew & Klumpp, Tilman & Su, Xuejuan, 2016. "An Equilibrium Selection Theory of Monopolization," Working Papers 2016-13, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Valero, Anna & Van Reenen, John, 2016. "The Economic Impact of Universities: Evidence from Across the Globe," CEPR Discussion Papers 11462, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.