Bahar Celikkol Erbas
İktisat Bölümü Ankara, Turkey
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi
TOBB Ekonomi ve Teknoloji Üniversitesi
: (+90 312) 292-4000
(+90 312) 287-1946
RePEc:edi:ibetutr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Taylan Zafer Bali & Bahar Celikkol Erbas & Zafer Akin & Gulsum Akarsu, 2011. "A Social Cost-Benefit Analysis: Comparison of Coal and Wind Alternatives in the Case of Soma-A Power Plant," Working Papers 1105, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Bahar Celikkol Erbas & Ebru Guven Solakoglu, 2017. "In the Presence of Climate Change, the Use of Fertilizers and the Effect of Income on Agricultural Emissions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-17, October.
- Özbuğday, Fatih Cemil & Erbas, Bahar Celikkol, 2015. "How effective are energy efficiency and renewable energy in curbing CO2 emissions in the long run? A heterogeneous panel data analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 734-745.
- Taylan Zafer BALİ & Bahar Çelikkol ERBAŞ & Zafer AKIN & Gülsüm AKARSU, 2012. "Bir sosyal fayda/maliyet analizi: Soma-A santrali özelinde kömür ve rüzgâr alternatifleri," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 27(311), pages 41-82.
- Ozlen Pekol & Bahar Celikkol Erbas, 2011. "Patent Sisteminde Turkiye’deki Teknoparklarin Yeri," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 11(1), pages 39-58.
- Bahar Erbas, 2010. "Factors affecting innovation and pollution-reduction performance of environmental regulations," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 12(4), pages 139-163, December.
- Ali FIKIRKOCA & Arcan TUZCU & Bahar ÇELİKKOL ERBAŞ, 2009. "Bölgesel dinamikler ve sektörel etkiler bağlamında Türkiye’de KOBİ’ler," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 24(283), pages 59-88.
- Bahar Erbas & David Abler, 2008. "Environmental Policy with Endogenous Technology from a Game Theoretic Perspective: The Case of the US Pulp and Paper Industry," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 40(3), pages 425-444, July.
- Ali Fikirkoca & Bahar Çelikkol Erbas & Arcan Tuzcu, 2011. "Understanding Regional Innovation Systems in LMT Industries: The Case of Turkey as an Emerging Market Economy," Chapters,in: Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Özbuğday, Fatih Cemil & Erbas, Bahar Celikkol, 2015.
"How effective are energy efficiency and renewable energy in curbing CO2 emissions in the long run? A heterogeneous panel data analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 734-745.
- Adewuyi, Adeolu O. & Awodumi, Olabanji B., 2017. "Renewable and non-renewable energy-growth-emissions linkages: Review of emerging trends with policy implications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 275-291.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Hao, Jun-Fang & Song, Juan, 2016. "The CO2 emission efficiency, reduction potential and spatial clustering in China’s industry: Evidence from the regional level," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 213-223.
- Chen, Ping-Yu & Chen, Sheng-Tung & Hsu, Chia-Sheng & Chen, Chi-Chung, 2016. "Modeling the global relationships among economic growth, energy consumption and CO2 emissions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 420-431.
- Garg, Amit & Maheshwari, Jyoti & Shukla, P.R. & Rawal, Rajan, 2017. "Energy appliance transformation in commercial buildings in India under alternate policy scenarios," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 140(P1), pages 952-965.
- Wenwen Li & Wenping Wang & Yu Wang & Yingbo Qin, 2017. "Industrial structure, technological progress and CO2 emissions in China: Analysis based on the STIRPAT framework," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 88(3), pages 1545-1564, September.
- Cech, Marek, 2016. "Panel regression analysis of electricity prices and renewable energy in the European Union," MPRA Paper 74601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deshan Li & Degang Yang, 2016. "Does Non-Fossil Energy Usage Lower CO 2 Emissions? Empirical Evidence from China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-11, August.
- Adewuyi, Adeolu O. & Awodumi, Olabanji B., 2017. "Biomass energy consumption, economic growth and carbon emissions: Fresh evidence from West Africa using a simultaneous equation model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 453-471.
- Belaissaoui, Bouchra & Le Moullec, Yann & Favre, Eric, 2016. "Energy efficiency of a hybrid membrane/condensation process for VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) recovery from air: A generic approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 291-302.
- Xu, Bin & Lin, Boqiang, 2016. "Regional differences in the CO2 emissions of China's iron and steel industry: Regional heterogeneity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 422-434.
- Li Li & Jianjun Wang, 2015. "The Effects of Coal Switching and Improvements in Electricity Production Efficiency and Consumption on CO 2 Mitigation Goals in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-20, July.
- Zoundi, Zakaria, 2017. "CO2 emissions, renewable energy and the Environmental Kuznets Curve, a panel cointegration approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 1067-1075.
- Yaumi, A.L. & Bakar, M.Z. Abu & Hameed, B.H., 2017. "Recent advances in functionalized composite solid materials for carbon dioxide capture," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 461-480.
- Squalli, Jay, 2017. "Renewable energy, coal as a baseload power source, and greenhouse gas emissions: Evidence from U.S. state-level data," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 479-488.
- Fahri Seker & Murat Cetin, 2015. "The relationship between renewable energy consumption and carbon emissions in Turkey: An ARDL bounds testing approach," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2604535, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bahar Celikkol Erbas should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.