Report NEP-INO-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aschhoff, Birgit & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2008. "Innovation on Demand: Can Public Procurement Drive Market Success of Innovations," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-052, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Alexandre Almeida & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2008. "One size does not fit all… An economic development perspective on the asymmetric impact of Patents on R&D," FEP Working Papers 292, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Juan Alcacer & Michelle Gittelman & Bhaven Sampat, 2008. "Applicant and Examiner Citations in US Patents: An Overview and Analysis," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-016, Harvard Business School.
- Suma Athreye & Martha Prevezer, 2008. "R&D offshoring and the domestic science base in India and China," Working Papers 26, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Anneli Kaasa & Maaja Vadi, 2008. "How Does Culture Contribute To Innovation? Evidence From European Countries," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 63, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Fan, Peilei, 2008. "Innovation Capacity and Economic Development: China and India," Working Paper Series RP2008/31, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nakanishi, Yasuo & Yamada, Setsuo, 2008. "Patent Applications and the Grant Lag under Early Disclosure System: Empirical Estimates for Japanese Firms," MPRA Paper 10718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Xuan, 2008. "The Impact of Higher Standards in Patent Protection for Pharmaceutical Industries under the TRIPS Agreement: A Comparative Study of China and India," Working Paper Series RP2008/36, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Devrim Goktepe-Hultan, 2008. "Why and how do scientists commercialize their research? Towards a typology of inventors," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-071, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Michael D. König & S. Battiston & M. Napoletano & F. Schweitzer, 2008. "The Efficiency and Evolution of R&D Networks," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/95, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2008. "Pecuniary Externalities: the Convergence of Directed Technological Change and the Emergence of Innovation Systems," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200807, University of Turin.
- Item repec:tob:wpaper:0812 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Teubal, Morris, 2008. "Venture Capital as a Mechanism for Knowledge Governance: New Markets and Innovation-Led Economic Growth," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200805, University of Turin.
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2008. "Modelling and measuring the effects of public subsidies on business R&D: theoretical and econometric issues," CERIS Working Paper 200803, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Ottoz Elisabetta & Cugno Franco, 2008. "Hybrid Licensing of Product Innovations," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200810, University of Turin.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Scellato, Giuseppe, 2008. "Out of Equilibrium Profit and Innovation," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200804, University of Turin.