Venture Capital as a Mechanism for Knowledge Governance: New Markets and Innovation-Led Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Antonelli, 2007.
"Localized Technological Change,"
Chapters,in: Elgar Companion to Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, chapter 16
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2003. "Localized Technological Change," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200305, University of Turin.
- Robert G. King & Ross Levine, 1993. "Finance and Growth: Schumpeter Might Be Right," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 717-737.
- Dahlman, Carl J, 1979. "The Problem of Externality," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 141-162, April.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 1998. "The Approach of Institutional Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 166-192, March.
- Carter Bloch, 2008. "The Market Valuation Of Knowledge Assets," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 269-284.
- Nicola De Liso, 2006. "Charles Babbage, Technological Change and the "National System of Innovation"," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 162(3), pages 470-485, September.
- Sah, Raaj Kumar & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1988. "Committees, Hierarchies and Polyarchies," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 451-470, June.
- Lerner, Josh, 1995. " Venture Capitalists and the Oversight of Private Firms," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 301-318, March.
- Fornahl, Dirk & Menzel, Max-Peter, 2003. "Co-Development Of Firm Foundings And Regional Clusters," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-284, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- A. Bozkaya & B. Van Pottelsberghe De La Potterie, 2008.
"Who Funds Technology-Based Small Firms? Evidence From Belgium,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1-2), pages 97-122.
- Ant Bozkaya & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2004. "Who Funds Technology-Based Small Firms? Evidence from Belgium," Working Papers CEB 04-027.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Ant Bozkaya, 2008. "Who funds technology-based small firms? Evidence from Belgium," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6387, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ant Bozkaya & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2008. "Who funds technology-based small firms? Evidence from Belgium," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/189448, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Katrin Hussinger, 2006.
"Is Silence Golden? Patents Versus Secrecy At The Firm Level,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(8), pages 735-752.
- Hussinger, Katrin, 2004. "Is Silence Golden? Patents versus Secrecy at the Firm Level," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-78, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hussinger, Katrin, 2005. "Is Silence Golden? Patents versus Secrecy at the Firm Level," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 37, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- G. Avnimelech & M. Teubal, 2008. "From Direct Support Of Business Sector R&D/Innovation To Targeting Venture Capital/Private Equity: A Catching-Up Innovation And Technology Policy Life Cycle Perspective," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1-2), pages 153-172.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
- Gil Avnimelech & Morris Teubal, 2004. "Venture capital start-up co-evolution and the emergence & development of Israel's new high tech cluster," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 33-60.
- Paul Gompers & Josh Lerner, 2001. "The Venture Capital Revolution," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 145-168, Spring.
- Lane, David A, 1993. "Artificial Worlds and Economics, Part II," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 177-197, August.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Teubal, Morris, 2008. "Knowledge-intensive property rights and the evolution of venture capitalism," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 163-182, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Morris Teubal, 2012.
"From the Corporation to Venture Capitalism: New Surrogate Markets for Knowledge and Innovation Led Economic Growth,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 38
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Antonelli Cristiano & Teubal Morris, 2011. "From the corporation to venture capitalism: new surrogate markets for knowledge and innovation-led economic growth"," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201106, University of Turin.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2008-09-29 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2008-09-29 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2008-09-29 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2008-09-29 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:labeco:200805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/leifrit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.