|Terminal Degree:||1967 Department of Economics; University of Chicago (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Jerusalem, Israel
Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Faculty of Social Sciences, Mount Scopus, Jerusalem, 91905
RePEc:edi:dechuil (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Teubal, Morris, 2008. "Venture Capital as a Mechanism for Knowledge Governance: New Markets and Innovation-Led Economic Growth," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200805, University of Turin.
- Teubal, Morris & Luukkonen, Terttu, 2006. "Venture Capital Industries and Policies: Some Cross-Country Comparisons," Discussion Papers 1006, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Morris Teubal, 1997. "Restructuring and Embeddeness Of Business Enterprises - Towards An Innovation System Perspective On Diffusion Policy," DRUID Working Papers 97-6, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Teubal, M. & Zuscovitch, E., 1992. "Demand Reveling and Knowledge Differentiation Through Network Evolution," Papers 1992i, Umea - Center for Regional Science.
- G. Avnimelech & M. Teubal, 2008. "From Direct Support Of Business Sector R&D/Innovation To Targeting Venture Capital/Private Equity: A Catching-Up Innovation And Technology Policy Life Cycle Perspective," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1-2), pages 153-172.
- Gil Avnimelech & Morris Teubal, 2008. "Evolutionary targeting," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 151-166, April.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Teubal, Morris, 2008. "Knowledge-intensive property rights and the evolution of venture capitalism," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 163-182, August.
- Avnimelech, Gil & Teubal, Morris, 2006. "Creating venture capital industries that co-evolve with high tech: Insights from an extended industry life cycle perspective of the Israeli experience," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1477-1498, December.
- Chesbrough, Henry & Birkinshaw, Julian & Teubal, Morris, 2006. "Introduction to the research policy 20th anniversary special issue of the publication of "Profiting from Innovation" by David J. Teece," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1091-1099, October.
- Gil Avnimelech & Morris Teubal, 2004. "Venture capital start-up co-evolution and the emergence & development of Israel's new high tech cluster," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 33-60.
- Morris Teubal, 2002. "special issue: What is the systems perspective to Innovation and Technology Policy(ITP) and how can we apply it to developing and newly industrialized economies?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 233-257.
- Teubal, Morris & Andersen, Esben, 2000. "Enterprise Restructuring and Embeddedness: A Policy and Systems Perspective," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 87-111, March.
- Lall, Sanjaya & Teubal, Morris, 1998. ""Market-stimulating" technology policies in developing countries: A framework with examples from East Asia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 1369-1385, August.
- Teubal, Morris, 1997. "A catalytic and evolutionary approach to horizontal technology policies (HTPs)," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1161-1188, January.
- Radosevic, Slavo, 1997. "Technological infrastructure policy: An international perspective : M. Teubal, D. Foray, M. Justman and E. Zuscovitch (eds.), Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, xvi + 372 pp., ISBN 0-7923-3835-9," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 389-390, October.
- Teubal, Morris, 1996. "R&D and technology policy in NICs as learning processes," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 449-460, March.
- Justman, Moshe & Teubal, Morris, 1995. "Technological infrastructure policy (TIP): Creating capabilities and building markets," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 259-281, March.
- Spiller, Pablo T. & Teubal, Morris, 1993. "Analysis of R&D failure," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 113-113, April.
- Halperin, Ariel & Teubal, Morris, 1991. "Government policy and capability- creating resources in economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 219-241, April.
- Teubal, Morris & Yinnon, Tamar & Zuscovitch, Ehud, 1991. "Networks and market creation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 381-392, October.
- Justman, Moshe & Teubal, Morris, 1991. "A structuralist perspective on the role of technology in economic growth and development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(9), pages 1167-1183, September.
- Justman, Moshe & Teubal, Morris, 1986. "Innovation policy in an open economy: A normative framework for strategic and tactical issues," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 121-138, June.
- Teubal, Morris & Halevi, Nadev & Tsiddon, D., 1986. "Learning and the rise of Israel's exports of sophisticated products," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(12), pages 1397-1410, December.
- Teubal, Morris, 1984. "The role of technological learning in the exports of manufactured goods: the case of selected capital goods in Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(8), pages 849-865, August.
- Teubal, Morris & Steinmueller, Edward, 1982. "Government policy, innovation and economic growth : Lessons from a study of satellite communications," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 271-287, October.
- Teubal, M., 1982. "The R&D performance through time of young, high-technology firms : Methodology and an illustration," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 333-346, December.
- Teubal, Morris, 1978. "Threshold R&D levels in sectors of advanced technology," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 395-402, May.
- Rothwell, R & Townsend, J & Teubal, M & Spiller, P, 1977. "Some methodological aspects of innovation research," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 415-424.
- Teubal, Morris, 1973. "Comparative advantage and technological change: The learning by doing case," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 161-177, May.
- Teubal, Morris, 1973. "Heavy and Light Industry in Economic Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(4), pages 588-596, September.
- Teubal, Morris, 1971. "Development Strategy for a Medium-Sized Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 773-795, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (2) 2006-03-11 2008-09-29
- NEP-INO: Innovation (2) 2006-03-11 2008-09-29
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2008-09-29
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2006-03-11
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2006-03-11
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2008-09-29
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2006-03-11
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Morris Teubal should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.