Report NEP-EEC-2006-03-11This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Thams, 2006. "Fiscal Policy Effects in the European Union," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-016, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Robert PICCIOTTO, 2006. "Towards a new policy framework for the enlarged Europe: investing for growth and modernization," Departmental Working Papers 2006-11, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Gareth D. MYLES, 2006. "Tax policy and European Union governance," Departmental Working Papers 2006-10, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Mojmir MRAK & Vasja RANT, 2006. "Challenges of EU and new member states in financial perspective 2007-2013: convergence and absorption of available cohesion resources," Departmental Working Papers 2006-09, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- L. Randall Wray, 2005. "Monetary Policy Strategies of the European Central Bank and the Federal Reserve Bank of the U.S," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_431, Levy Economics Institute.
- Gloria M. Soto Pacheco & Mª Asunción Prats Albentosa, 2006. "Un Estudio Empírico De Transmisión Monetaria En Europa," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Item repec:kas:wpaper:2006-80 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:162 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jorg Bibow, 2005. "Bad for Euroland, Worse for Germany: The ECB's Record," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_429, Levy Economics Institute.
- Plasman, Robert & Rusinek, Michael & Rycx, Francois, 2006. "Wages and the Bargaining Regime under Multi-level Bargaining: Belgium, Denmark and Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 1990, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Teubal, Morris & Luukkonen, Terttu, 2006. "Venture Capital Industries and Policies: Some Cross-Country Comparisons," Discussion Papers 1006, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Iris Biefang-Frisancho Mariscal & Peter Howells, 2004. "Monetary Policy Transparency:Lessons from Germany and the Eurozone," Working Papers 0410, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Claudia Guagliano & Stefano Riela, 2005. "Do special economic areas matter in attracting FDI? Evidence from Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic," ISLA Working Papers 21, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2005.
- Sarah Smith & James Banks, 2006. "Retirement in the UK," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/140, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.