Do special economic areas matter in attracting FDI? Evidence from Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soltwedel, Rüdiger & Krieger-Boden, Christiane, 2007. "The impact of European integration and enlargement on regional structural change and cohesion: EURECO. Final report," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 4243, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hanhee Lee, 2015. "Foreign Direct Investment In North Korea And The Effect Of Special Economic Zones: Learning From Transition Economies," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 35-56, June.
- Dorożyński Tomasz & Kuna-Marszałek Anetta, 2016. "Investments Attractiveness. The Case Of The Visegrad Group Countries," Comparative Economic Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 19(1), pages 119-140, March.
- Marian Dinga, 2011. "The Role of Investment Incentives in Regional FDI Reallocation: A Regression-Discontinuity Approach," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp438, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; location choice; transition countries;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2006-03-11 (European Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2006-03-11 (International Finance)
- NEP-TRA-2006-03-11 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:slp:islawp:islawp21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefano Riela). General contact details of provider: http://www.isla.unibocconi.it/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .