R&D and technology policy in NICs as learning processes
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Spiller, Pablo T. & Teubal, Morris, 1993.
"Analysis of R&D failure,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 113-113, April.
- Spiller, Pablo T. & Teubal, Morris, 1977. "analysis of r & d failure," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 254-275, July.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1987. "Roles of government in a mixed economy," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 541-566.
- Teubal, Morris & Yinnon, Tamar & Zuscovitch, Ehud, 1991. "Networks and market creation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 381-392, October. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)