- Klaas J. Beniers & Robert Dur, 2004.
"Politicians’ Motivation, Political Culture, and Electoral Competition,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1228, CESifo Group Munich.
- Klaas Beniers & Robert Dur, 2007. "Politicians’ motivation, political culture, and electoral competition," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 29-54, February.
RePEc:dgr:uvatin:20030006 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:dgr:uvatin:20040065 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:dgr:uvatin:20050080 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:dgr:uvatin:20030005 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:dgr:uvatin:20020016 is not listed on IDEAS
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (4) 2003-04-27 2004-08-02 2004-08-23 2006-01-24. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2003-01-19
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2002-03-14
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2003-01-20
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (3) 2004-08-02 2004-08-23 2006-01-24. Author is listed
Most cited item
- Klaas J. Beniers, 2004. "On the Composition of Committees," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 353-378, October.
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Klaas J. Beniers & Robert Dur, 2004. "Politicians’ Motivation, Political Culture, and Electoral Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 1228, CESifo Group Munich.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Klaas Beniers should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.