Report NEP-CDM-2004-08-02This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcus Berliant & Hideo Konishi, 2004. "Salience: Agenda Choices by Competing Candidates," Game Theory and Information 0407003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:erp:arenax:p0140 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alessandro Riboni, 2004. "Time Consistency in Dynamic Bargaining: The Role of Committees as Substitutes for Commitment," 2004 Meeting Papers 684, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Antonio Merlo & Arianna Degan, 2004. "Do Citizens Vote Strategically (if they vote at all)? Evidence from U.S. National Elections," 2004 Meeting Papers 591, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Elizabeth Boyle & Zur Shapira, 2003. "Aspiration and Survival in “Jeopardy!”," Discussion Paper Series dp331, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, revised Mar 2006.
- Klaas J. Beniers & Robert Dur, 2004. "Politicians’ Motivation, Political Culture, and Electoral Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 1228, CESifo Group Munich.