Közgazdaság-tudományi Intézet Budapest, Hungary
Közgazdaság- és Regionális Tudományi Kutatóközpont
Magyar Tudományos Akadémia
: (+36-1) 224 6700
1112 Budapest, Tóth Kálmán utca 4.
RePEc:edi:iehashu (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ata Atay & Tamas Solymosi, 2018. "On bargaining sets of supplier-firm-buyer games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1805, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Ata Atay & Marina Núnez, 2018. "Core stability and core-like solutions for three-sided assignment games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1806, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Ata Atay, 2016. "An alternative proof of the characterization of core stability for the assignment game," UB Economics Working Papers 2016/350, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Atay, Ata & Llerena Garrés, Francesc & Núñez, Marina (Núñez Oliva), 2014. "Generalized three-sided assignment markets: consistency and the core," Working Papers 2072/246962, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Atay, Ata & Solymosi, Tamás, 2018. "On bargaining sets of supplier-firm-buyer games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 99-103.
- Ata Atay & Francesc Llerena & Marina Núñez, 2016. "Generalized three-sided assignment markets: core consistency and competitive prices," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(3), pages 572-593, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (4) 2015-02-28 2016-10-09 2018-08-13 2018-08-13. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (2) 2016-10-09 2018-08-13. Author is listed
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2018-08-13. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2018-08-13. Author is listed
- NEP-DES: Economic Design (1) 2018-08-13. Author is listed
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2015-02-28. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ata Atay should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.