Report NEP-COM-2018-08-13This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edmond Baranes & Marion Podesta & Jean-Christophe Poudou, 2016. "Mixed bundling may hinder collusion," Post-Print hal-01827637, HAL.
- Jorge Florez-Acosta & Daniel Herrera-Araujo, 2017. "Multiproduct retailing and buyer power: The effects of product delisting on consumer shopping behavior," Working Papers halshs-01518146, HAL.
- Stefan Terstiege & CÃ©dric Wasser, 2018. "Buyer-Optimal Robust Information Structures," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_034_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Philippe Jehiel & Laurent Lamy, 2017. "On the benefits of set-asides," Working Papers halshs-01557657, HAL.
- ONO Yukako, 2018. "Roles of In-house Production in Firms' Supplier Management," Discussion papers 18047, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jiangtao FU & Petr MATOUS & TODO Yasuyuki, 2018. "Trade Credit in Global Supply Chains," Discussion papers 18049, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Najda-Janoszka, Marta, 2018. "Towards Platform Defined Business – Complementarity at the Spotlight," MPRA Paper 87440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ata Atay & Tamas Solymosi, 2018. "On bargaining sets of supplier-firm-buyer games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1805, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Alan B. Krueger & Orley Ashenfelter, 2018. "Theory and Evidence on Employer Collusion in the Franchise Sector," NBER Working Papers 24831, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shusen Qi & Ralph De Haas & Steven Ongena & Stefan Straetmans, 2017. "Move a Little Closer? Information Sharing and the Spatial Clustering of Bank Branches," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 17-74, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Gravelle, H & Liu, D & Propper, C & Santos, R, 2018. "Spatial competition and quality: evidence from the English family doctor market," Working Papers 60680, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Giovanni Compiani & Philip Haile & Marcelo Sant'Anna, 2018. "Common Values, Unobserved Heterogeneity, and Endogenous Entry in U.S. Offshore Oil Lease Auction," NBER Working Papers 24795, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Federico J Diez & Daniel Leigh & Suchanan Tambunlertchai, 2018. "Global Market Power and its Macroeconomic Implications," IMF Working Papers 18/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Chris Edmond & Virgiliu Midrigan & Daniel Yi Xu, 2018. "How Costly Are Markups?," NBER Working Papers 24800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roy Cerqueti & Giulia Rotundo & Marcel Ausloos, 2018. "Investigating the configurations in cross-shareholding: a joint copula-entropy approach," Papers 1807.09346, arXiv.org.
- Pedro Carvalho, 2018. "Competition and Firm Productivity: Evidence from Portugal," GEE Papers 00108, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Jul 2018.