Report NEP-NET-2015-02-28This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Schröder, 2013. "Dynamics in ICT cooperation networks in selected German ICT clusters," EIIW Discussion paper disbei194, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Zhe Yu & Shanjun Li & Lang Tong, 2015. "Market Dynamics and Indirect Network Effects in Electric Vehicle Diffusion," Papers 1502.03840, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2015.
- Atay, Ata & Llerena Garrés, Francesc & Núñez, Marina (Núñez Oliva), 2014. "Generalized three-sided assignment markets: consistency and the core," Working Papers 2072/246962, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Asuman Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi, 2015. "Networks, Shocks, and Systemic Risk," NBER Working Papers 20931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alex Gold & Christiaan Hogendorn, 2015. "Tipping in Two-Sided Markets with Asymmetric Platforms," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2015-001, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Rogers, Brian & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "The Economic Consequences of Social Network Structure," CEPR Discussion Papers 10406, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leon Rincon, C.E., 2015. "Financial stability from a network perspective," Other publications TiSEM bb2e4e44-e842-45c6-a946-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Pan He & Marcella Veronesi, 2015. "The Diffusion of Information and Behavior in Social Networks: Renewable Energy Technology Adoption in Rural China," Working Papers 06/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Zhou, Jing & Latorre, María C., 2015. "FDI in China and global production networks: Assessing the role of and impact on big world players (East Asia, Japan, EU28 and U.S.)," MPRA Paper 62297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincent Boucher & Bernard Fortin, 2015. "Some Challenges in the Empirics of the Effects of Networks," Cahiers de recherche 1504, CIRPEE.
- Mohamed Belhaj & Frédéric Deroian, 2015. "Contracting on Networks," AMSE Working Papers 1501, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Christophe J. GODLEWSKI & Bulat SANDITOV, 2015. "Financial institution network and the certification value of bank loans," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2015-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Nicolò Pecora & Alessandro Spelta, 2014. "Shareholding Network in the Euro Area Banking Market," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def014, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Hoshino, Taeko, 2015. "Boundaries of firms and catching up by latecomers in global production networks : the case of a Mexican auto-parts manufacturer," IDE Discussion Papers 492, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Joan Crespo & Frédéric Amblard & Jérôme Vicente, 2015. "Simulating micro behaviours and structural properties of knowledge networks: toward a “one size fits one” cluster policy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1503, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Feb 2015.